pleas asap
thanks
2017-11-25
Use props
sica
Second Officer
Flight distance : 679 ft
Israel

if you are referring to video transmision on smartphone go back to version 4.1.10. and at 4.1.15 we noticed video latency issues. lower than at 4.1.18 but there are. טיסה נעימה
2017-11-25
Use props
randy.sauder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872572 ft
Canada

I lost my Mavic because of this issue!  I've not heard back from DJI Thor for help yet.  He was actually helping me through this issue a few days before the unthinkable happened.  I hope DJI replaces it- I have DJI Care but because of the circumstances I could not recover the Mavic...soooo dissapointed!!!
2017-11-25
Use props
Brum Ken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 787877 ft
United Kingdom

no picture its pixelated  c1 and c2 buttons not working will not show battery status rubbish update
2017-11-25
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

I updated to the latest firmware, and now I am have unusable video, its totally pixaled. I tried all video modes ut no luck. The root of the problem appears to be latency related.  I tried my Samsung tab a, and Moto Z. Same problem.  I guess I need to roll back.
2017-11-25
Use props
djiuser_l399RF6
New
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

I just emailed support about this same issue, how do I revert back?
2017-11-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are these problems with android or iOS? I updated but haven’t had the chance to fly because of rain.
2017-11-25
Use props
Cmartin3977
lvl.4
Flight distance : 304744 ft
United States

Yep like usual DJI can't leave things alone and screwed up the latest update. Stay clear of it.  
2017-11-25
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dji moderators? Did you inform engineers about this videolag? Or are they aware of it? I am reading many many posts of many many people who are encounter this issue with the latest dji go app updates.Please advise your forum users that something is done about this, then whoever is using or going to use forum do not have to post this anymore. I reported this several times.
2017-11-25
Use props
sigkill
lvl.2
Canada

A most troublesome development, and a very sad day, has beset us. Great measures have been taken to prevent this firmware to be rolled back to previous versions. We can only speculate as to just exactly why such brute force measures have been taken against all Mavic owners, including responsible ones, but what we have now been assured of very clearly, is that faith is being abandoned. Mother Teresa gave advice in this regard, and perhaps DJI might do well to consider it with care:

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

2017-11-25
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Vietnam

djiuser_l399RF6 Posted at 2017-11-25 16:46
I just emailed support about this same issue, how do I revert back?

apkmirror DJI GO4
remove the application. Download the previous version and enjoy!
I have the same problem.
I hope, JI will find beta testers for the next firmware. I would not want to lose my drone because of the laziness of these guys.

2017-11-25
Use props
fans71e99992
lvl.1

Hong Kong

My mavic get no connection with iPhone 6+ after upgrading
2017-11-25
Use props
Plank!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 526798 ft
United Kingdom

I've seen all the reports of poor video with the latest update but as the CS is still running the older version of GO4 I thought I'd risk it....  Bad move, the CS no longer connects to the drone  
Now I have no time to fix it before work, Just hoping this has not affected anything on the CS with the older GO app for Inspire 1, otherwise my day is ruined.  :/
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please provide us with more info about the issue that you encountered? Need to check case by case.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi all, if it is the transmission issue with Android device, please help to name the mobile device you are using and the Android version info. Thanks in advance.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-25 11:47
I lost my Mavic because of this issue!  I've not heard back from DJI Thor for help yet.  He was actually helping me through this issue a few days before the unthinkable happened.  I hope DJI replaces it- I have DJI Care but because of the circumstances I could not recover the Mavic...soooo dissapointed!!!

Randy, I am so sorry for the loss of your drone. Have you reported this case to our support? Please contact support.us@dji.com and start a data analysis if the drone is under warranty. We will compensate it if there is a malfunction.
2017-11-27
Use props
Andy Uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985676 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

@DJI Thor, how about posting a generic thread asking for people to report the devices and Android version that we are all using which are now useless with 4.1.18.  There's clearly a major issue ongoing that needs to be resolved.  From a Technical support perspective this is beyond a case-by-case investigation you have a wide ranging problem impacting many customers that clearly needs much closer scrutiny from DJI in ITIL terms you are in INCIDENT space.
2017-11-27
Use props
Archie9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47943 ft
Germany

Transmission issues with Samsung S5 android 6.0.1 and cubot max with android 7.0
2017-11-27
Use props
SMODomite
lvl.1

United States

This is disappointing to read as someone who just ordered a mavic Pro and is an android user, makes me not want to put it in the air until these issues are resolved
2017-11-27
Use props
Katsumoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56407 ft
Austria

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-27 03:52
Hi all, if it is the transmission issue with Android device, please help to name the mobile device you are using and the Android version info. Thanks in advance.

NVIDIA SHIELD K1 on Android 6 ,and Samsung s4 on Android 5
I crashed my Mavic caused by that issue.....broke all 4 props-mavic lucky is OK....
...rolled back to djigo 4.0.10. - and no more lagggggg

2017-11-27
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

SMODomite Posted at 2017-11-27 05:05
This is disappointing to read as someone who just ordered a mavic Pro and is an android user, makes me not want to put it in the air until these issues are resolved

No worry!
When you received your drone don't jump in to updating the FW right out of the box.
This is where a lot of b-new owners made their 1st and fatal mistake.
If you red and somehow get the concept or  even basic idea of flying this drone, setup everything for your 1st flight. This is to test if your MP perform as expected out of the box and from the factory.
Then after you verify that everything are working then it's all on you if you want to join the BETA testers crowd. You can always ignore/cancel the update prompt!
2017-11-27
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nubia Max Z7. Either no signal or a totally broken up image
2017-11-27
Use props
ny300z
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

this is clearly a huge issue, highly doubt it matters what phone you are using, what you were doing or where you were flying, everyone is having the issue. The update was just not tested right. Unacceptable.
2017-11-27
Use props
fans799afcf3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8834869 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I have exactly the same image pixelated problem after updated to the newest firmware. I use Xiami 5plus and it was working perfectly in previous firmware version. Please ask your engineers to check and test the firmware thoughtfully. For the time being I will not fly my Mavic until a bug free version is released. Please be quick, we are loosing patience!
2017-11-27
Use props
SMODomite
lvl.1

United States

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2017-11-27 07:44
No worry!
When you received your drone don't jump in to updating the FW right out of the box.
This is where a lot of b-new owners made their 1st and fatal mistake.

I actually ended up cancelling, couldn't find any good information if this would work properly with my phone (Motorola G 5 Plus) and am not going to shell out extra money just for a screen for this. Too bad after cancelling, they told me it shipped, so now I gotta refuse delivery and go through that whole process
2017-11-27
Use props
JBInspire
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1863438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SMODomite Posted at 2017-11-27 09:03
I actually ended up cancelling, couldn't find any good information if this would work properly with my phone (Motorola G 5 Plus) and am not going to shell out extra money just for a screen for this. Too bad after cancelling, they told me it shipped, so now I gotta refuse delivery and go through that whole process

I updated my Mavic and DJI Go on my iPhone 7 and Acer Iconia One 7 Android tablet.

Everything is working perfectly with my iPhone, no latency or pixelation. However, the Acer (and I know it isn't particularly powerful) was very latent (a good few seconds) with lots of pixelation/screen break up.
2017-11-27
Use props
rydfree41
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

I have never had a problem since getting the Mavic back in January . I have always updated and used my Droid Turbo phone with no issues . After not getting to fly due to work for a month I updated the App and FW Saturday and now have this issue . No live feed and just a constant pixlated mess onscreen . Litchi seemed to work fine . Is this a DjiGo4 App problem or the Firmware ?  I hope it is fixed soon as I had plans to get to do some filming this coming week . It sucks to not be able to just fly with confidence after it sits for awhile . Guess I should have just pulled it out and tried it without updating but you would think making sure things are current would be the wiser choice .
2017-11-27
Use props
sica
Second Officer
Flight distance : 679 ft
Israel

I do not think it would be shameful for DJI to announce that all Android application users (4.1.18) keep the aircraft to the ground up to repairing the latest version of the software! No one yet knows how to actually behave in firmware 4.1.0100 with app 4.1.5! It is normal video stream but gps / barometer errors already reported that have not existed on firmware 4.1.000! Great attention:the problem occurred on most Android phones / tablets and not a particular isolated model
2017-11-27
Use props
randy.sauder
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-27 03:55
Randy, I am so sorry for the loss of your drone? Have you reported this case to our support? Please contact  and start a data analysis if the drone is under warranty. We will compensate it if there is a malfunction.

Thanks Thor, no I have not started a case on this as I was hoping to hear back from you first since you were helping me with all these issues I was having prior to me actually losing the drone .  I suspected that given all the reports of this exact issue with others as well over the past week that there might be some other method of initiating support.  I don't have the Mavic for data analysis and I've been going off my best memory or what happened during my last flight.  But for sure this lag issue, including video transmission loss and RC/App disconnection caused the circumstance that led to it getting lost. I still can't believe it happened. Appreciate your help- I'll start a case with support and update people here on progress.  I appreciated your help prior to my incident, I wish it was a better outcome .  Trusting in DJI.
Cheers.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

randy.sauder Posted at 2017-11-27 11:21
Thanks Thor, no I have not started a case on this as I was hoping to hear back from you first since you were helping me with all these issues I was having prior to me actually losing the drone .  I suspected that given all the reports of this exact issue with others as well over the past week that there might be some other method of initiating support.  I don't have the Mavic for data analysis and I've been going off my best memory or what happened during my last flight.  But for sure this lag issue, including video transmission loss and RC/App disconnection caused the circumstance that led to it getting lost. I still can't believe it happened. Appreciate your help- I'll start a case with support and update people here on progress.  I appreciated your help prior to my incident, I wish it was a better outcome .  Trusting in DJI.
Cheers.

Hi, Randy, if you have contacted our support, we will analyze the accident according to the data of your case. May we update the case on one post? Coz when there are lots of posts, it is hard to get all information together. Appreciate your understanding.
2017-11-30
Use props
randy.sauder
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-30 03:43
Hi, Randy, if you have contacted our support, we will analyze the accident according to the data of your case. May we update the case on one post? Coz when there are lots of posts, it is hard to get all information together. Appreciate your understanding.

Hi Thor, no worries.  I was just informing others of my experience as there have been many new threads on this recently.  I'll keep any updates on one thread to help, I understand.  I haven't contacted support yet, been dealing with a family emergency, will soon though.  Thank you.  I
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Katsumoto Posted at 2017-11-27 05:23
NVIDIA SHIELD K1 on Android 6 ,and Samsung s4 on Android 5
I crashed my Mavic caused by that issue.....broke all 4 props-mavic lucky is OK....
...rolled back to djigo 4.0.10. - and no more lagggggg

I am so sorry for the crash. the transmission should now be resolved. Please kindly refresh the app. How about the drone, is it working all properly? Please send it back for repair if there is a damage to the drone. And for the broken props, please don't continue using it. BTW, transmission quality might not cause a crash, coz the drone can still be well controlled even without transmission. Please take care of the flight environment.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules