No serial number on my RC!
2642 6 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

I've been asked by DJI to supply the serial number of my dearly departed Mavic Pro's remote controller. Looking on line, it's supposed to be on a small, square, white sticker on the bottom of the RC. However, my small, square, white sticker is completely blank! It's small, yes. Square, definitely. White? Yup, that checks out too. But totally blank! I got the RC with the rest of my Fly More Combo directly from DJI.
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Do you still have the original box of this Mavic? See if you can find the SN of the RC on the box.
2017-11-27
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-27 00:38
Do you still have the original box of this Mavic? See if you can find the SN of the RC on the box.

The Fly More Combo box has the serial number of the Mavic Pro, an "EAN" and a "UPC" code, but no serial number for the controller. There's also nothing inside the box with the RC serial number on it.
Mavic-Pro-Box-Label.jpg
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jyunte Posted at 2017-11-27 02:22
The Fly More Combo box has the serial number of the Mavic Pro, an "EAN" and a "UPC" code, but no serial number for the controller. There's also nothing inside the box with the RC serial number on it.

Jyunte, I've sent a message to you via PM, please check it. thanks.
2017-11-29
Use props
leostange
lvl.1
Brazil

The same occurs with my Spark fly more combo. How to get the RC serial number?
2018-9-3
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10355532 ft
Canada

now that's an odd one!
2018-9-4
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer

I never did find out the serial number of my controller. A DJI support rep on this forum sent me a PM about it, but all she did was ask me WHY technical support needed my controller's serial number. After that, she disappeared! Just more insanity from DJI... They ask you to supply information that you simply cannot provide.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules