Forward Left sensor blank during callibration
767 5 2017-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7b6a9c1a
New
Denmark

Hi all,
I have a problem with my Mavic Pro - after I bought it I got errors in app (f00004) regarding forward left and right sensors. After quite some struggle with getting DJI Assistant 2 working and all the updates I have faced new problem: small window that shows left sensor status is totally blank (grey) - right one seems to be working. As the consequence I don't get red square to callibrate the device.

Is the drone damaged?

2017-11-27
Use props
fans7b6a9c1a
New
Denmark

2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to restart the drone and connect the DJI Assistant 2 again. If it keeps being blank, please send it back, it seems a hardware issue.
You can click here for applying an online repair case: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-11-27
Use props
fans7b6a9c1a
New
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-27 23:41
Please try to restart the drone and connect the DJI Assistant 2 again. If it keeps being blank, please send it back, it seems a hardware issue.
You can click here for applying an online repair case: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area

Thanks for answer Unfortunately, it keeps being blank...

The problem is that I have bought the drone in US, but I live in Denmark - do I have to send it to US then or somewhere in Europe?
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans7b6a9c1a Posted at 2017-11-28 00:08
Thanks for answer  Unfortunately, it keeps being blank...

The problem is that I have bought the drone in US, but I live in Denmark - do I have to send it to US then or somewhere in Europe?

Sorry for the late update. Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. So you can send it to Europe repair center, but you need to pay the repair fee.
2017-12-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had a similar issue, it’s all a out your computer screen it may be to small. Sounds weird but my Lenovo with windows 10 would work. My other which is slightly larger had no problems.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules