The features you wanted from your Inspire...but don't... I'm SOLD...just ordered
1590 14 2015-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1972 ft
Canada

Amazing video and Quad! has the features you wanted from your Inspire and more, I was going to buy the Phantom 3 as my training backup quad...
NOT anymore.

What are your thoughts guys

2015-4-13
Use props
InspiredOne
lvl.3

United States

Already got an amazing quad that records fantastic video and takes eye-popping stills. It's call the Inspire 1.
2015-4-13
Use props
TheFlyGuy
lvl.2

Israel

I waited for another drone company to make something that can compete with Dji's product. That will push Dji to make better a hopefully deliver the features and progress that we expected
2015-4-13
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

No thanks! take a look at this video: http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/1 ... ne-quadcopter-gopro
loaded with horrible footage from that bird... It's not just about the automation of flight... I need useable footage without jello and distortion.
2015-4-13
Use props
Karman
lvl.2
Canada

True! don't get me wrong I love my Inspire and have no plans to sell it but she is a little unstable (at the moment) "loss of GPS, loss of stick control, Gimbal twitch, Fly aways, limited parts, limited support, there is only so much Tahoe Ed can do    I guess what I'm saying buy starting this discussion is that I was looking for a backup quad where its not in BETA has the functions I hoped the Inspire would have (Follow me, Cable cam, Orbit, all in one app not 3rd party SDK) and could utilise my already purchased Gopro's  If I get to a location I want to have options not limitations!

2015-4-13
Use props
Mbarnidge
lvl.2

United States

If the orbit aka point of interest, cable cam, and follow me functions work as shown DJI has some competition.
2015-4-13
Use props
Mbarnidge
lvl.2

United States

Emphasis on the "if"
2015-4-13
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Karman Posted at 2015-4-14 06:26
True! don't get me wrong I love my Inspire and have no plans to sell it but she is a little unstable ...

Haha, Just re read the title... So you ordered one? Let us know how it is when you get it.. I will be getting 3rd bird soon and want a smaller brother for both my inspires... I plan to wait until after they all get into peoples hands this time before making up my mind. with the SOLO, Do you have to order the camera and gimbal separately? what is the total of the whole set up?
2015-4-13
Use props
Karman
lvl.2
Canada

Marktho1 Posted at 2015-4-14 06:20
No thanks! take a look at this video: http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/13/8394359/3d-robotics-solo-dro ...

That footage had "software in progress!" dame it thats DJI's mission statement
2015-4-13
Use props
REDBARON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2456043 ft
Canada

Compelling , but no my style.
2015-4-13
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

It uses the GoPro...I know I stand alone...but I think the GoPro is wildly over-rated. For me to get into this thing would take nearly a $1900 investment. I think the Inspire is a great craft, compared to the SOLO. The Inspire and the P3 have a range of around a mile...the SOLO only half that. Frankly, I'd rather deal with 3DR than DJI...but the SOLO isn't enough to make me switch.
2015-4-13
Use props
durrr
lvl.2

United States

Karman Posted at 2015-4-14 06:26
True! don't get me wrong I love my Inspire and have no plans to sell it but she is a little unstable ...

I think users should be more verified on here like Amazon Verified Purchases that way peoples stories are somewhat believable.  

I'm excited for the 3DR Solo as well but it has a lot of Jello in the actual footage and right now the Inspire is probably the smoothest, and cleanest picture I've seen.
2015-4-13
Use props
kirk.pleasant
lvl.2

Qatar

Maybe this will "Inspire" DJI to provide us with these features!
2015-4-13
Use props
Karman
lvl.2
Canada

kirk.pleasant Posted at 2015-4-14 11:37
Maybe this will "Inspire" DJI to provide us with these features!

Exactly my thoughts/plan   :@      take note DJI
2015-4-13
Use props
snowyowl1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 646024 ft
Canada

InspiredOne Posted at 2015-4-14 05:54
Already got an amazing quad that records fantastic video and takes eye-popping stills. It's call the ...

Yes I said the same thing till mine went for crap!Now dealing with service is Beyond frustrating.well thank god my q500 has over 50+ Flights and is great and Service is FantasticAspire 1 is also Incredible but only when you don't have a issue.Hope you enjoy flying it and never have a issue.
2015-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules