New-flyer requesting help about dji go connection issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ap4vZqw
lvl.1

Italy

Hi guys.. I need your help for what seem to be the most popular issue, these days, with our fantastic copter.I have a phzntom 3 ADV togheter with a controller GL300C.

I can't connect to transmitter via Dji go app anymore.
I've tried for two entire days everything I've red on the net, and maybe all those trying have made the problem bigger then it was at the start.
Yesterday morning I connected my android device to the controller, succesfully entered the app but I was unable to connect to the aircraft, message "disconnected" all the time... Drone not recognized by the app.
I've tried then to resync controller to AC via app, but instead of the usual "searching for the AC", the app done nothing... simply kicked me out from the research, returning in the same menu.
so I tried to resync the controller pushing C1-C2-Rec and later and togheter the shutter, and succesfully connected to the AC. It can fly smoothly, move and record from gimbal... but from that exact moment I've been unable to connect the app anymore... It show only "inspire" camera, and the grey label "how to connect" under my phanntom 3 ADV page.
I've tried two different android and two different ios system, ton of different cables, reinstalled app so many times my phone is hot as hell...
Nope.
Worst part it seems, when I connect the smartphone, that this start charging but Android never prompt me on a choice for activating MTP, or thetering, like it does when i connect it to the PC...
It's like the transmitter can't comunicate any single data via the USB to the point the phone simply think to be in charge in a wallmount.
If I try to connect the controller to the pc (micro usb from controller to standard USB in the PC), the PC succesfully recognize the controller, so I could maybe hope it's not a totally defective usb-board... Dunno, only hoping.

In the aircraft there is the last firmware 1.11.0020, but I can't check what's the firmware in the controller, stated that the app doesn't connect. Maybe there's a chance to downgrade controller firmware via USB?! but I don't think so, cause it's too much time Controller accept firmware only via APP.
I'm in trouble, and I'm sure someone of you could help me! Thanks
By the way, I'm Italian, living in the northern-western part...

2017-11-29
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

So you can connect the controller to the ac no problem and flies ok but cant connect phone to controller ?
Do you have any other apps running in the background ?
If so try to cancel all background apps and try again.
I know this is an extreme measure but you could try a factory reset on your phone and then reinstall the app just make sure you backup everything you want to keep first.
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, for the Android devices, please go to the Developer Options, enable the USB debugging, then connect the RC to your phone with the original USB cable of your phone. See if it helps. For the iOS devices, I would also recommend you to use the original USB cable of your iOS device. If it persists, please send the RC in for diagnosis and repair.
2017-11-29
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

You did not mention it, but do you have the Hdmi module installed on the controller?
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules