App Crashing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Teslacar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6417 ft
United States

Hi guys,
I tried flying my P3S today after a few weeks of not using it. Everything started up as usual and the drone was connected to the controller. Once I got the camera option to enter the camera view, the app would crash and I had to re boot it again. Overall I was able to fly the drone but I could not use the app for the camera view. I am using a samsung phone which usually worked fine. The app and the drone were up do date and for good measure, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This never happened before and the drone and the controller were at about 75% battery. It did not surprise me because when I fly the drone, the app likes to give me messages of interference and poor connection. Help?

2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, what Samsung phone are you using? Could you please provide me with a screenshot of the 'About' page?
2017-11-29
Use props
Teslacar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6417 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-11-29 23:25
Hi there, what Samsung phone are you using? Could you please provide me with a screenshot of the 'About' page?

I am using a Samsung J3 Duo (2016). The app is back up and running. I have yet to go out on a test flight because the weather is not cooperating. I will update you on the status once I have gotten one good flight in. Thank You for replying!
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Teslacar Posted at 2017-12-12 11:28
I am using a Samsung J3 Duo (2016). The app is back up and running. I have yet to go out on a test flight because the weather is not cooperating. I will update you on the status once I have gotten one good flight in. Thank You for replying!

You are welcome, hope it goes well. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules