573 3 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Working on a job today and on start up had two solid and long Red LEDs (2 seconds each) and then standard GPS Green flashes. Then the repeated two red flashes again about 30 seconds later.

DJI didn't report anything and my nearest no fly zone (Prison) was about a mile away. Temperature was near freezing and the batteries were warming up, but I let them compete a warm up.

Checked through the app before takeoff for any warnings and did a couple of restarts to check, but the flashing continued. Checked online and someone mentioned it could be to do with a nearby NFZ and a precautionary warning, but I can't see this being the case.

Flew a test flight and the flasing continued without any issues or on screen warnings.

Decided to continue the job with the flashing reds and all was fine for over two hours flying.

I'm very keen to know this LED code if anyone can help. I've got home and put it on the bench and the LED code didn't happen again.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Cloud. In your case, your inspire could be located in warning are and it was in P mode. Please feel free to ask if you have further question.
led code.JPG
2017-11-30
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-30 23:56
Hi, Cloud. In your case, your inspire could be located in warning are and it was in P mode. Please feel free to ask if you have further question.

Thank you. This seems to be the answer.

Whilst this does clear things up, the two red warnings are in my opinion a bit excessive and may mask a more serious problem. Perhaps a purple double blink or something?
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

CloudVisual Posted at 2017-12-1 01:16
Thank you. This seems to be the answer.

Whilst this does clear things up, the two red warnings are in my opinion a bit excessive and may mask a more serious problem. Perhaps a purple double blink or something?

Thanks for your feedback. It looks like a good idea. Glad it clears your doubt.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules