New firmware video processing in DJI4
700 6 2017-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tim ware
lvl.1
United States

I would like to utilize the new video processing technique available in the new firmware upgrade.  I utilize a ipad min 2 for flying the p4.  But, I would like to process the raw footage after the fact on my Windows PC.   Can I somehow download the software off of DJI4 just for video processing.   I would like the ease of working in front of full size monitor to edit and process footage.  I am currently using Adobe Premiere CC but it is overkill on what I need.   Any advice? thanks
2017-12-1
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

There is no software for video processing from DJI, Adobe Premiere CC isnt too bad. I would google different video processing software and see which one is good for you.
2017-12-1
Use props
tim ware
lvl.1
United States

In the editor segment of dji4, there is a processing procedure.  Have only skimmed over it but that is a video processing  capability.  It seems simple. Are you saying that is not video processing?
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tim ware Posted at 2017-12-1 10:15
In the editor segment of dji4, there is a processing procedure.  Have only skimmed over it but that is a video processing  capability.  It seems simple. Are you saying that is not video processing?

Hey Tim, the DJI GO supports to download and edit up to 1080P video. And I'll attach the tutorial video of DJI GO Editor for your reference.

2017-12-2
Use props
tim ware
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-2 01:53
Hey Tim, the DJI GO supports to download and edit up to 1080P video. And I'll attach the tutorial video of DJI GO Editor for your reference.

https://youtu.be/7TD6Bwjippw

thanks for this link but I am wanting to process this video on my windows pc instead of the ipad.  That will be a larger screen and easier to process.  Can I get the software on to my pc. I would like the dji4 app on my pc but that is the question
thanks tim
2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tim ware Posted at 2017-12-2 09:37
thanks for this link but I am wanting to process this video on my windows pc instead of the ipad.  That will be a larger screen and easier to process.  Can I get the software on to my pc. I would like the dji4 app on my pc but that is the question
thanks tim

I'm sorry that DJI GO/DJI GO 4 is not supported to install on the PC.
2017-12-3
Use props
tim ware
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-3 22:48
I'm sorry that DJI GO/DJI GO 4 is not supported to install on the PC.

thanks for a direct answer
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules