Great job, some lovely colours in the trees
2017-12-1
Use props
MEALSOLUTIONS
lvl.1
United States

jksphoto Posted at 2017-12-1 12:07
Great job, some lovely colours in the trees

Thanks. Fall in South Carolina is truly beautiful.
2017-12-1
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

Really Nice And fantastic edit
2017-12-1
Use props
Aussie Diver4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26568 ft
Australia

Very nice!
2017-12-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Excellent video indeed! But the title of your post is pretty misleading. It might be your first video (partly) filmed with the Spark, but it is definitely not your first video ever produced lol.
2017-12-1
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73018 ft
United States

I saw the title and I thought he meant it was his first video with the spark.  I'm upset that I didn't feel misled...
2017-12-1
Use props
MEALSOLUTIONS
lvl.1
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-1 14:02
Excellent video indeed! But the title of your post is pretty misleading. It might be your first video (partly) filmed with the Spark, but it is definitely not your first video ever produced lol.

First, thanks!

Second, technically you are correct. This is my 3rd video I've put together. The previous 2 were nowhere near this level of editing. Put it this way, I would be embarrassed if the public saw them.
2017-12-1
Use props
djiuser_tGYKEfH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80522 ft
United States

Nice video! did you put on ND filters or PL on the spark lens?
2017-12-1
Use props
MEALSOLUTIONS
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_tGYKEfH Posted at 2017-12-1 22:06
Nice video! did you put on ND filters or PL on the spark lens?

Thanks! I actually haven't gotten any filters yet. I do plan on getting a set of the PolarPros though. All color correction was done via Adobe Premiere.
2017-12-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

MEALSOLUTIONS Posted at 2017-12-1 17:02
First, thanks!

Second, technically you are correct. This is my 3rd video I've put together. The previous 2 were nowhere near this level of editing. Put it this way, I would be embarrassed if the public saw them.

In that case you have a remarkable talent for editing!
2017-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-1 14:02

He got me too!
2017-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-2 00:12
In that case you have a remarkable talent for editing!

Ok, no he did not...
2017-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

MEALSOLUTIONS Posted at 2017-12-1 17:02
First, thanks!

Looks like you found your talent
2017-12-2
Use props
MEALSOLUTIONS
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-12-2 11:09
Looks like you found your talent

Thanks! =]
2017-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome.
Looking forward to seeing more!
2017-12-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

And please accept my sincere apologies for still not believing your story combined with all that advertisement for your media company. This video (in large parts at least) has been filmed and cut by (a) professional(s) and in my opinion by no way can be the work of a beginner. And honestly, I am not jalous at all, I admire that piece of work! (although of course I would have done certain details differently ;-)
2017-12-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

I fully agree with you dear friend ;-)
2017-12-2
Use props
MEALSOLUTIONS
lvl.1
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-2 13:17
And please accept my sincere apologies for still not believing your story combined with all that advertisement for your media company. This video (in large parts at least) has been filmed and cut by (a) professional(s) and in my opinion by no way can be the work of a beginner. And honestly, I am not jalous at all, I admire that piece of work! (although of course I would have done certain details differently ;-)

Well, if you look at the creation date of the Facebook page, youtube, Twitter, Instagram accounts, it was all created yesterday and very barren. Basically this is a side project of mine, and if it turns into something bigger down the road, I want to already have the stuff I want.
2017-12-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

MEALSOLUTIONS Posted at 2017-12-2 13:21
Well, if you look at the creation date of the Facebook page, youtube, Twitter, Instagram accounts, it was all created yesterday and very barren. Basically this is a side project of mine, and if it turns into something bigger down the road, I want to already have the stuff I want.

Ok, let's take it as you say and please accept once again my sincere congratulations. If you are really just starting with this, I see great future opportunities for you with this level of talent, honestly! Gosh, large parts of this video, in particular quite a number of transitions or short side story excursions are absolutely brilliant in my opinion.
2017-12-2
Use props
MEALSOLUTIONS
lvl.1
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-2 13:28
Ok, let's take it as you say and please accept once again my sincere congratulations. If you are really just starting with this, I see great future opportunities for you with this level of talent, honestly! Gosh, large parts of this video, in particular quite a number of transitions or short side story excursions are absolutely brilliant in my opinion.

Thank you for all of your kind words! I truly hope this progresses more for me going forward. Right now is really tough to work on side projects like this since I already work full time (IT sysadmin) and have 2 young kids (3 and 11 months)  
2017-12-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

MEALSOLUTIONS Posted at 2017-12-2 13:46
Thank you for all of your kind words! I truly hope this progresses more for me going forward. Right now is really tough to work on side projects like this since I already work full time (IT sysadmin) and have 2 young kids (3 and 11 months)

Ok, I dont want to go too much off topic here... But two kids with one 3 months and the other one 11 months raises additional questions to be honest (if I have not totally forgotten my little knowledge about human biology) ;-)
Or you are really fast in both competencies, helping babies into this world and learning video editing.
2017-12-2
Use props
MEALSOLUTIONS
lvl.1
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-2 13:54
Ok, I dont want to go too much off topic here... But two kids with one 3 months and the other one 11 months raises additional questions to be honest (if I have not totally forgotten my little knowledge about human biology) ;-)
Or you are really fast in both competencies, helping babies into this world and learning video editing.

Haha, I should have clarified. He's 3 years old, and she's 11 months.
2017-12-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

MEALSOLUTIONS Posted at 2017-12-2 14:14
Haha, I should have clarified. He's 3 years old, and she's 11 months.

That's rather within the norm then, thank you for the clarification!
2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Good video! I like your editing.
2017-12-2
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States