Mavic pro will not descend unless vps tyrned off
928 16 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Flight distance : 437392 ft
Israel

recently my mavic pro Mine stopped identifying the floor and performing an automatic landing.
I tried to perform sensor calibration
And imu calobrate..
But vps sensor not responding.
It should be noted that sometimes the drone
He also recognizes the floor and Automatic landing operation.
I tried everything but nothing helps.
I would be happy to receive assistance.
2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Israel

I meant imu calibrate**
2017-12-4
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your trouble, here are some other things to try. But it is possible you have a hardware failure on the Mavic that would need to be returned to DJI for repair

1) check the sensors and cameras. Please be sure they are clean from dirt / etc. If you have some canned "AIR" carefully blow out the sonic sensors and clean off the camera lens

2) is the FW up to date and reporting correctly in the general settings "About" inside the App?

3) Re - calibrate the remote controller  and then just re link the Mavic Pro with the remote.

4) Try to reinstall the DJI Go 4 App   then install it again fresh.

Rich

IMG_9367.jpg IMG_9368.jpg
2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Israel

Thanks for the comment.
I tried to do all these things but without success.
You may have more ideas what could cause the problem?
2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Israel

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-12-4 09:09
Sorry for your trouble, here are some other things to try. But it is possible you have a hardware failure on the Mavic that would need to be returned to DJI for repair

1) check the sensors and cameras. Please be sure they are clean from dirt / etc. If you have some canned "AIR" carefully blow out the sonic sensors and clean off the camera lens

Thanks for yout comment.
I tried to do all these things but whithout success..
2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Israel

Thanks for yout comment.
I tried to do all these things but whithout success..
2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Israel

I live in Israel, dji do not ship to Israel ..
I'll probably send it to Israel for repair. Do you have an idea of ​​what the problem with drone might be?
2017-12-4
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_w4JAa57 Posted at 2017-12-4 10:36
I live in Israel, dji do not ship to Israel ..
I'll probably send it to Israel for repair. Do you have an idea of ​​what the problem with drone might be?

Hi,
Sounds like you have done everything correctly so far. Now I forgot to mention how to calibrate the VS system using the DJI assistant 2 software on your computer  

**** Did you check the aircraft status in the Go 4 App? are the vison sensors normal?
IMG_9383.PNG IMG_9384.PNG

So if nothing works above or videos below, you might need to send your Mavic Pro into DJI for repairs Is your Mavic under warranty?
Rich
****** videos on Calibration of the VS on your Mavic Pro

2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Israel

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-12-4 11:02
Hi,
Sounds like you have done everything correctly so far. Now I forgot to mention how to calibrate the VS system using the DJI assistant 2 software on your computer  

thank you for the answer. All the data looks normal .. I have calibrated sensors several times .. I will try to contact the warranty, thank you.

I have another question
I am unable to perform calibration sensors in my computers-
Write me on the computer-"please reboot the drone"
But on another computer it does work
You know what can be the problem?
2017-12-4
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_w4JAa57 Posted at 2017-12-4 11:31
thank you for the answer. All the data looks normal .. I have calibrated sensors several times .. I will try to contact the warranty, thank you.

I have another question

it looks like some people are having trouble with Windows 8 / 10 .  But I have no problems to date with Windows 10 and the DJI assistant 2 software. Make sure you load the new drivers  and watch the youtube video in my last post   (he was using Win 7)

So it sounds like you have not calibrated the VS on your Mavic because your PC is not working?  look at Youtube and see if someone else is having the same issue as you are with the PC.  

Maybe DJI has some answers for you?  
Rich
2017-12-4
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

It sounds like you are flying inside, is this correct?
For the downward vision sensors to work correctly, they need to be able to detect the landing area so if the landing area has no detectable pattern or the surface is very shiny with no pattern then the sensors won't work. What sort of floor are you trying to land on?
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, just to verify, were you flying in a place with no GPS signal or weak GPS signal, like flying indoor? Please kindly note that there will be a limitation when flying with no/weak GPS. Please refer to the manual below. Check if this is your situation. Mavic 无GPS.png
2017-12-5
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-5 00:29
Hi sir, just to verify, were you flying in a place with no GPS signal or weak GPS signal, like flying indoor? Please kindly note that there will be a limitation when flying with no/weak GPS. Please refer to the manual below. Check if this is your situation. [view_image]

I agree with what you are saying, but do not think he is indoors. I believe he used floor instead of ground due to language ... maybe,,,,

Rich
2017-12-5
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-12-5 21:19
I agree with what you are saying, but do not think he is indoors. I believe he used floor instead of ground due to language ... maybe,,,,

Rich

Actually, you could be right. The Mavic has a habit sometimes of stopping the auto landing 2 to 3 feet above the ground saying it is not suitable when it actually is. You just have to start the auto land again, confirm it and it will land. I have had it balk a few times on a landing pad.
2017-12-5
Use props
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Israel

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-12-5 22:27
Actually, you could be right. The Mavic has a habit sometimes of stopping the auto landing 2 to 3 feet above the ground saying it is not suitable when it actually is. You just have to start the auto land again, confirm it and it will land. I have had it balk a few times on a landing pad.

Thanks
A frustrating problem...
Especially because drone has never been crushed and is very reserved ..
2017-12-7
Use props
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Israel

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-12-5 21:19

Rich

of course
The VPS stopped recognizing things everywhere I fly
2017-12-7
Use props
djiuser_w4JAa57
lvl.3
Israel

updating. I sent my mavic to the store from which I bought it and they sent my mavic to the DJI as part ofI hope they will really take care of the problem the warranty{: 4_137:}
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules