4705 3 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ANCW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275072 ft
Singapore

Hi

I try to extract flight data but it doesnt show or load when i plug my aircraft to the assistant 2... how go go about to get it done?
2017-12-5
Use props
sigkill
lvl.2
Canada

I cant confirm this but I read DJI removed the choice for us to have the flight data anymore in recent upgrades. I cant confirm this because after what I've seen in the last half year I have learned to never ever ever ever ever even consider doing any upgrades because all people report are more bugs and more restrictions and almost no new features or options and also just a lot of headaches and sadness.

I also read that in the newest Mavics they even put a hardware change something about no longer having a hidden SD card inside for the purpose of making more and more and more and more restrictions and even some more headaches and sadness.
2017-12-5
Use props
Griffith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

https://datfile.net/DatCon/retrieveV3Dat.html
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, does DJI Assistant 2 recognize drone? If it doesn't, please try to disable signed driver enforcement and connect the drone again, or you can try to reinstall the application, make sure the DJI Assistant 2 is running the latest version v1.1.6.
If it recognizes the drone, please follow the tutorial below. See if it help, thanks.
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules