1496 4 2017-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Censurion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448192 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have bought a DJI Spark today and am testing it.  I already have a Mavic with the DJI Goggles.  Now I wanted to connect my Goggles to the Spark and I used the OTG connector and a USB cable from the remote.

questions:

1.) It works fine but is it also possible to connect a telephone or a tablet at the same time over wifi with the remote? Or do I have to change between one of them?
2.) The default Wifi password is 12341234 and is easy to guess . How can I change de SSID of the Spark and the password to make it more secure? (I prefer using a cable but heard that DJI  doesn't support a cable between the telephone and controller which is very strange and stupid in my opinion. They should ship it whit a good cable, just like the Mavic)

2017-12-5
Use props
DocQuicksand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

Completely agree that they should support OTG for Spark from phone to RC (I fly my spark OTG from iPhone 7 Plus to RC). Interested in following this post, my DJI RE Goggles are on the way and I plan on flying them with the Spark and the Mavic. If you have any updates, please let me know!
2017-12-5
Use props
Censurion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448192 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DocQuicksand Posted at 2017-12-5 12:33
Completely agree that they should support OTG for Spark from phone to RC (I fly my spark OTG from iPhone 7 Plus to RC). Interested in following this post, my DJI RE Goggles are on the way and I plan on flying them with the Spark and the Mavic. If you have any updates, please let me know!

I am an IT Security guy in "normal life".  It is so easy to jam the signal. So bad guys or women can force an RTH I think.
2017-12-5
Use props
DocQuicksand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

Censurion Posted at 2017-12-5 14:06
I am an IT Security guy in "normal life".  It is so easy to jam the signal. So bad guys or women can force an RTH I think.

You are much smarter than me at this if you are and IT professional. I just know that the connection stability is far greater when connected via cable versus wifi / bluetooth when it comes to the Spark. Kind of have me curious what % of the population would be interested in hacking a recreational drone?
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Censurion Posted at 2017-12-5 14:06

Hi, sir. We would recommend users use wifi connection as it is more stable. For your next question, please enter wifi setting and change the WiFi SSID and code in the app.
2017-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules