Dji Goggles RE works with Dji Phantom 3 SE?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImaneFadir
lvl.3

Morocco

Hi,

I want to know if the new dji goggles racing edition works with Dji Phantom 3 SE.

Or what dji drones are compatible with Dji Goggles RE?

Thank you
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry to tell you that the DJI Goggles RE does not work with P3 SE. The new version work with all the DJI drones compatible with the original DJI Goggles, including the Spark, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Series, and Inspire 2. I'll attach the screenshot for your reference.
DJI Goggles RE.png
2017-12-7
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

SAD .....
2017-12-7
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-7 03:04
Hi there, we're sorry to tell you that the DJI Goggles RE does not work with P3 SE. The new version work with all the DJI drones compatible with the original DJI Goggles, including the Spark, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Series, and Inspire 2. I'll attach the screenshot for your reference.

How come that every time this scheme is posted that a, for some users, a very important detail is left out?

goggle_re.png

The same limitations count for the regular Goggles but the scheme always posted is very misleading make it look as all checked functions works for the entire Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced series.
2017-12-7
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

If you fit the HDMI module to the P3SE and use a cable won't it work in limited fashion?
2017-12-7
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

PeteHB Posted at 2017-12-7 09:04
If you fit the HDMI module to the P3SE and use a cable won't it work in limited fashion?

If a HDMI module is available (i don't know) for P3SE, yes i guess it would just as (un)useful as it is for the + models, Live View only.

I recommend that you try a pair out somewhere before you buy. If not for more then just to figure out if you are able to get a clear focus on them.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-8 03:56
If a HDMI module is available (i don't know) for P3SE, yes i guess it would just as (un)useful as it is for the + models, Live View only.

I recommend that you try a pair out somewhere before you buy. If not for more then just to figure out if you are able to get a clear focus on them.

KedDK, thanks for your kind reminder. I'm sorry that P3 SE does not support to install HDMI module.
2017-12-10
Use props
fans2821fcf3
New
Hong Kong

What about P3 Pro with HDMI module installed? Surely one should be able to connect the HDMI module to the DJI Goggles and get Liveview (but without aircraft control)?
2018-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules