Question about the recent update
617 3 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans61659e9a
New
United States

Does the OTG cable still work with the Spark after the recent update?
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, so far, we sill do not recommend to use the OTG connection since it is not supported by DJI. Please connect the RC to the drone wirelessly.
2017-12-7
Use props
fans61659e9a
New
United States

Hi. I am a new drone pilot and the Spark is my first DJI product. I flew it outsized several times using my 6s+ and have had no issues yet. I plan on buying the controller but I came across many videos on YouTube and this forum how using an OTG cable helps with connection issues and video transmission without delay. I’m just a bit cautious with my drone and don’t want it to do anything crazy while it’s up in the air. I came across another forum where DJI Elektra (I believe that’s the name) said that DJI engineers are working on a way to get the cable work properly.  
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans61659e9a Posted at 2017-12-7 06:06
Hi. I am a new drone pilot and the Spark is my first DJI product. I flew it outsized several times using my 6s+ and have had no issues yet. I plan on buying the controller but I came across many videos on YouTube and this forum how using an OTG cable helps with connection issues and video transmission without delay. I’m just a bit cautious with my drone and don’t want it to do anything crazy while it’s up in the air. I came across another forum where DJI Elektra (I believe that’s the name) said that DJI engineers are working on a way to get the cable work properly.

Hi, sir. Please use wifi connection as OTG cable is not supported now and some problems exist when users use the cable. Thanks for your attention. Have a nice flight!
2017-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules