TOZO after market signal amps?
1536 19 2017-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sednalb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30653 ft
United States

I was gifted these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K1B ... oding=UTF8&th=1 Anyone suggest use?
2017-12-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Your thread title is misleading. These are not 'amps', they are simply antenna reflectors.
2017-12-6
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

very misleading title, I have heard people using them and had great results, Its great to have extended range but with the limited battery 30 min, I wont want to go too far out and not have enough juice to RTH.
2017-12-7
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

On the surface, I like those deflectors more than some of the others I've seen because each is supported in two places which will keep the deflector stable and uniform relative to the antenna.  I've never used that particular deflector, though.  

Read the feedback.  Some complain it doesn't fit the P4.  Some complain it doesn't fit the P3.  

2017-12-7
Use props
sednalb
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-12-7 08:03
On the surface, I like those deflectors more than some of the others I've seen because each is supported in two places which will keep the deflector stable and uniform relative to the antenna.  I've never used that particular deflector, though.  

Read the feedback.  Some complain it doesn't fit the P4.  Some complain it doesn't fit the P3.

I can confirm it fits the p4p remote or p4p pro + remote just fine.  I have bad weather until sunday in my areas so yet to test them.
2017-12-8
Use props
sednalb
lvl.1
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-12-6 21:27
Your thread title is misleading. These are not 'amps', they are simply antenna reflectors.

sorry about that!
2017-12-8
Use props
sednalb
lvl.1
United States

*Update I meant signal deflectors!!! I also would like to know of anyone who can link me to an actual signal amp?
2017-12-8
Use props
sednalb
lvl.1
United States

BagoDJIoperator Posted at 2017-12-7 07:50
very misleading title, I have heard people using them and had great results, Its great to have extended range but with the limited battery 30 min, I wont want to go too far out and not have enough juice to RTH.

Sorry it will not let me edit title!
2017-12-8
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

As far as im aware there is no such thing as a signal amp for p4p or p4p+
2017-12-9
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

An amplifier - at least all the ones I've seen - is frequency dependent, so if you put one inline for each antenna, you will be stuck using that particular frequency.

I recommend Sunhans.  
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just a word of reminding, we don't suggest using the unauthorized third-party accessories like antennas booster. If the connection distance between the RC and AC is short, please try to adjust the antennas, distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft, you can refer to the picture below. Sometimes the flight environment is also a big factor, fly in a wide place with less interference.
2017-12-10
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-12-9 00:51
As far as im aware there is no such thing as a signal amp for p4p or p4p+

From some other thread i have marked those, no experience but sure it exists.
https://www.maxxuav.eu/collections/dji-phantom-4-pro-pro there also is a non eu site.
2017-12-11
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-11 03:25
https://www.maxxuav.eu/collections/dji-phantom-4-pro-pro there also is a non eu site.

Well i stand corrected thanks for sharing. Not sure i would go out and buy one tho as i have no real need to fly so far away from my home point
2017-12-11
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-12-11 03:35
Well i stand corrected thanks for sharing. Not sure i would go out and buy one tho as i have no real need to fly so far away from my home point

I don't have the need for extreme distance, but for sure i would like to make sure i have a stable connection and as we clearly see more and more experience problems with this after upgrades from this summer and on.
Using equipment like this can end being needed if not DJI are up to fix what they have broke whatever it has been on purpose or not. I must claim that i feel my flights has been very unsafe after my connection began dropping just because it passed the top of a few pines less than 50 meters away or 300 meter at free sight.
2017-12-11
Use props
sednalb
lvl.1
United States

It redirects to their us site, some interesting products on here.  Will put them on my wishlist and test items for the p4p.
2017-12-11
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The Titan Antenna range extenders and amplifiers are a neater installation of the amplifiers and battery.
https://www.commandcase.com/

2017-12-11
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

lannes Posted at 2017-12-11 13:27
The Titan Antenna range extenders and amplifiers are a neater installation of the amplifiers and battery.
https://www.commandcase.com/

I don't like them to be dark/black, it don't match the phantoms
I think that a pair of amplifiers with omnidirectional antennas wold fit what i want, something like this setup, again i am not looking for extreme range but solid connection.
2017-12-11
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-11 13:49
I don't like them to be dark/black, it don't match the phantoms
I think that a pair of amplifiers with omnidirectional antennas wold fit what i want, something like this setup, again i am not looking for extreme range but solid connection.

A solid connection is the reason I went with the Titan models, also the T-mount and QMA adapters allows me to swap one Cyclone or Atlas panel between all my AC controllers very quickly.

Some what agree the black panel may not look as bad as a all white model on the P4P
but it's not too bad if other attachments are black as well

2017-12-11
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Just curious, did they not come with instructions and suggested uses?
2017-12-11
Use props
sednalb
lvl.1
United States

this is sweet, I’m going to get a extra remote and try this. Would still love some sort of station and attenae I could mount in my garage and fly from inside.
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules