1732 12 2017-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8bb6eb51
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571909 ft
Greece

Hello everybody
I purchased two  Inspire 2 -x4s  last April (2017). Since then , the first one was unboxed in August and is working fine. The second one, it was not unboxed because of some regulation issues in the organization I am working for.
Finally it was unboxed on 25th of November 2017. I did all the configuration and the upgrades it was asking for. Then i did the registration to DJI to start the warranty and fly.
The Inspire 2 never flew!!!! An error cannot fly - " invalid serial number" , is always prompted in the application.
I used the Dji Assistant software to refresh the upgrade.......NOTHING!
I downgraded, upgraded again several times, restored factory defaults.........NOTHING!
I delivered it to DJI official service store in Greece and I am still waiting to solve the issue.
So far, iam not upgrading the other Inspire 2 to the latest software!(15/11/2017 version).
Did anyone had the same issue?
What about the upgrade to the latest version? Is it running Ok?
Thank you
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Sir, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the new drone, did you keep the serial number of the drone with "invalid serial number"? If so, please post here, we would like to look into it.
The firmware of X4S works fine, you can update at your most convenience.
2017-12-7
Use props
Dronerteam
lvl.2
Greece

Goodmorning
The s/n is 09UDE150041834.
Thanks for your reply
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dronerteam Posted at 2017-12-7 23:44
Goodmorning
The s/n is 09UDE150041834.
Thanks for your reply

Sorry Sir, I cannot find the serial number in our system, please double confirm the serial number and make sure you input the right digit and letter, thank you.
2017-12-8
Use props
Dronerteam
lvl.2
Greece

Iam sorry for the mistake.
The label on the chassis is 09YDE150041834.
On the battery side is 0A0LDBF00301GK.
Those are the two numbers on the drone.
Waiting for your reply
Thank you.
2017-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dronerteam Posted at 2017-12-8 02:02
Iam sorry for the mistake.
The label on the chassis is 09YDE150041834.
On the battery side is 0A0LDBF00301GK.

Thanks for your quick update, with serial number you provided, it has been activated successfully and the status is normal in our system, I will confirm with our engineers.
You didn't keep the screenshot of error message, do you?
2017-12-8
Use props
Dronerteam
lvl.2
Greece

I dont have screenshot but as you enter the application the Aircraft status bar is red color,writing Cannot fly and if you enter the overall status, a red triange with text... Invalid serial number is always on.The same error is on when you try to start the motors!
I must say that I did not try to run the motors when I unboxed it, so I dont know if I would have the same error status
before upgrading the aircraft.
I know also that the DJI official service in Greece is try to solve the
issue.I hope that your help will be valuable.
Thank you
2017-12-8
Use props
Dronerteam
lvl.2
Greece

Goodmorning DJI Mindy,
Any results about invalid serial number issue?
Thank you
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dronerteam Posted at 2017-12-11 00:02
Goodmorning DJI Mindy,
Any results about invalid serial number issue?
Thank you

Hello, Sir, sorry for the late response, I have confirmed with engineers, the drone will need to be sent in for diagnosis, it cannot be sorted out remotely, we apologize for the trouble caused.
2017-12-11
Use props
Dronerteam
lvl.2
Greece

Goodmorning DJIMindy,
Drone has allready delivered to the official DJI service store in GREECE.
I wiil contact them for further actions.
Thank you very much!
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dronerteam Posted at 2017-12-11 04:01
Goodmorning DJIMindy,
Drone has allready delivered to the official DJI service store in GREECE.
I wiil contact them for further actions.

You are welcome, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused, hope you will get it back soon.
2017-12-11
Use props
Dronerteam
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-11 08:31
You are welcome, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused, hope you will get it back soon.

Hello Mindy,
What do you mean by saying to sent the I2 in?
I have already sent I2 in to the official DJI Service Store in Athens(Greece), almost 15 days ago and this morning I called them to ask.
I was informed that although they have sent a few emails to DJI, they do not have a solution from your engineers.
My organization is the Public TV Broadcaster in Greece and due to this issue we are forced to outsourcing drones for covering the production needs . The situation is becoming awkward because we spent money for rental although we have purchased a new drone.
I would kindly ask for your immediate action to solve this issue, so please contact asap with your official service to address a quick solution.
Thank you
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dronerteam Posted at 2017-12-18 11:52
Hello Mindy,
What do you mean by saying to sent the I2 in?
I have already sent I2 in to the official DJI Service Store in Athens(Greece), almost 15 days ago and this morning I called them to ask.

Hello Sir, we do not have official repair center in Greece, I thought it's your dealer and they would help to send in the drone to corresponding official repair center which locates in Germany, but apparently not.
This issue should be handled by facility, any chance to ask your dealer to send in the drone to official facility for further assistance?

2017-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules