1083 4 2017-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QnOizGlUaihj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276457 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I've just returned from a trip to Indonesia and when trying to fly my Mavic Pro over there I had nothing but problems. Firstly, when flying the Mavic the screen on the app suddenly goes completely blank and displays N/A for all settings. Luckily, I have always had the drone in sight and I do not fly it too far from me so I am still able to control the drone with the controller and bring it back safely.

To get the app to work again I have to manually restart the app and reconnect to the drone so I can see all the settings and live camera feed again however this would only last for a few seconds / minutes before going completely blank again.

Another issue I kept running into was that the drone would not fly any further than 5m. If I tried to fly above I would get the message "Maximum altitude reached" even though in my settings I have set the max altitude to 120m.

I've had the drone since May and although I've encountered some issues on the way I have never had any problems like this.

I've attached a screenshot of my screen when it goes blank mid flight

Any ideas?
IMG_8779.JPG
2017-12-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You were probably in a no fly zone or had the wrong country assigned to your device.
2017-12-9
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

All of that sounds like a dodgy usb cable
2017-12-9
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Again sound like the bug in 4.1.18
2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, may I know what mobile device are you using? What is the APP version? For the "Maximum altitude reached" issue, could you check the flight record on the APP, then provide me with some screenshots of it? I'd like to help.
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules