Frustrated with Customer Service Over Order Incentive Not Honored
917 11 2017-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bP9F4Ml
lvl.1

United States

I am not one to usually complain, but I am really frustrated with DJI right now.  When I placed an order through the DJI online store, per the following statement taken from the store website, I should have received an extra battery for the Phantom 4 Pro drone i purchased:

"Free extra Intelligent Flight Battery with purchase. This limited offer is only available during the DJI Winter Holiday Sale, Dec 09, 21:00 - Dec 31, 23:59, 2017 (UTC-8), ,and applies only to the P4P White. Obsidian not included."

My order was placed on "2017-12-11 03:33:23 (UTC)"

When I checked the status of my order today at about noon local time, it showed that my order shipped and it does not show the additional battery being included (approx $169 value).  I inquired of DJI customer service via online chat and was given a lot of excuses, from having only a limited supply of the batteries, to claiming that I placed my order too early (which is not true).  The online chat was took approx an hour and no resolution.

If it wasn't for the incentive of the extra battery, I would not have ordered directly from DJI, instead purchasing from a different retailer.    I would like the original offer honored as it is listed on the DJO online store.

2017-12-11
Use props
djiuser_bP9F4Ml
lvl.1

United States

Any suggestions on how to get ahold of someone in CS to talk this through?
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Sir, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Can you give me additional information like the order number so that I can coordinate it with our sales team.
2017-12-11
Use props
djiuser_bP9F4Ml
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2017-12-11 13:30
Hello Sir, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Can you give me additional information like the order number so that I can coordinate it with our sales team.

Thank you for your reply.  Yes, I will pm you the order number.
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_bP9F4Ml Posted at 2017-12-11 14:58
Thank you for your reply.  Yes, I will pm you the order number.

Hi sir, I am confirming this issue with the designated team, will come back again once I hear from them, please wait patiently. Thank you.
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

An update here, sir, it is because of the system error. It seems you had cancelled the order, right? Please place the order again. And for the online chat support, could you please PM me your email address that you used for contacting them? I will forward to the related team to confirm and improve our service. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2017-12-11
Use props
djiuser_bP9F4Ml
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-11 23:10
An update here, sir, it is because of the system error. It seems you had cancelled the order, right? Please place the order again. And for the online chat support, could you please PM me your email address that you used for contacting them? I will forward to the related team to confirm and improve our service. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

I did not cancel the order, but someone from DJI apparently did as the status is no longer showing shipping when I check my account and I received an email telling me a cancellation is being processed.  It had been my hope that someone would simply add the extra battery to the existing order or send it as a separate order with no additional charge to match the offer stated on the DJI online store.
2017-12-12
Use props
djiuser_bP9F4Ml
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_bP9F4Ml Posted at 2017-12-12 03:35
I did not cancel the order, but someone from DJI apparently did as the status is no longer showing shipping when I check my account and I received an email telling me a cancellation is being processed.  It had been my hope that someone would simply add the extra battery to the existing order or send it as a separate order with no additional charge to match the offer stated on the DJI online store.

I appreciate you looking into this, but due to the difficulty in working with DJI directly on what should've been a rather simple issue/fix, I want to proceed with the cancellation of my original order and I will not be placing a new order with DJI.  If I decide I still want to purchase the drone, I will use a more local retailer where I feel I can get better service if needed.

The email address associated with the order number I PM'd you previously should be the same that I used for the online CS chat session.

Thanks again for your assistance.  I wish the original online chat had been as responsive.
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_bP9F4Ml Posted at 2017-12-12 03:43
I appreciate you looking into this, but due to the difficulty in working with DJI directly on what should've been a rather simple issue/fix, I want to proceed with the cancellation of my original order and I will not be placing a new order with DJI.  If I decide I still want to purchase the drone, I will use a more local retailer where I feel I can get better service if needed.

The email address associated with the order number I PM'd you previously should be the same that I used for the online CS chat session.

Hi, I am sorry for the difficulties that you've been experiencing, let me know if you want to keep the original order, and I will try to forward to the Sale Team to see if I can help. If you still want to cancel it, I will also respect your move. I am so regretful for not bringing you a superb service, will definitely forward your case to the designated team to improve our service. You are our valued customer, let me know if there is any other need. Thank you.
2017-12-12
Use props
djiuser_bP9F4Ml
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-12 04:32
Hi, I am sorry for the difficulties that you've been experiencing, let me know if you want to keep the original order, and I will try to forward to the Sale Team to see if I can help. If you still want to cancel it, I will also respect your move. I am so regretful for not bringing you a superb service, will definitely forward your case to the designated team to improve our service. You are our valued customer, let me know if there is any other need. Thank you.

Please cancel the order at your earliest convenience.  Thank you.
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_bP9F4Ml Posted at 2017-12-12 08:52
Please cancel the order at your earliest convenience.  Thank you.

No problem, it will be cancelled, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2017-12-12
Use props
djiuser_bP9F4Ml
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-12 19:16
No problem, it will be cancelled, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.

DJI Thor ... thank you for your help.  
2017-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules