707 3 2017-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m0ulis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239892 ft
Australia

Gday People

I just bought a Mavic Pro about a week ago and have been shooting video on Auto at 2720 25fps on MP4. I have had no real issues but this morning I did two things differently.
I tried  the Inteligent flight modes. I also did a firmware upgrade.

Since then my videos are freezing and stuttering. Im wondering have I done something or changed something to make the camera do this? Im using the same Micro sd that came with the drone.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers
Moulis
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Moulis, just to verify, is it the video feed freezing or it also is freezing in the original video from the SD card? If it is the video feed, please try to reinstall the latest app, remember to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation.
If the original video also looks stuttering, please try to play the video in another player, format the SD card or change another SD card and check again.
If it doesn't help, please help to upload an original video from SD card to Dropbox and a screenshot of the version info, here's the route:  power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about, as well as the mobile device you are using. Thank you in advance.
2017-12-12
Use props
m0ulis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239892 ft
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-12 00:42
Hi Moulis, just to verify, is it the video feed freezing or it also is freezing in the original video from the SD card? If it is the video feed, please try to reinstall the latest app, remember to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation.
If the original video also looks stuttering, please try to play the video in another player, format the SD card or change another SD card and check again.
If it doesn't help, please help to upload an original video from SD card to Dropbox and a screenshot of the version info, here's the route:  power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about, as well as the mobile device you are using. Thank you in advance.

Cheers for the reply mate

After a lot of head scratching I've established it wasn't a problem with the drone at all. I had updated my pc about a week ago and was playing my videos by saving them onto the C drive of my pc, then plugging in to my TV with HDMI.

Somehow the new settings on the graphics card had changed the setting from 50hz to 59hz.
After changing it back to 50hz the vids are playing smooth as.

Now I just have to shoot better footage ohhh and buy a decent computer to edit them with

Thanks for the advice though
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

m0ulis Posted at 2017-12-13 15:57
Cheers for the reply mate

After a lot of head scratching I've established it wasn't a problem with the drone at all. I had updated my pc about a week ago and was playing my videos by saving them onto the C drive of my pc, then plugging in to my TV with HDMI.

That's so nice to hear. Glad that you've worked it out. I am looking forward to your work sharing!
2017-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules