MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY EVEN DEALT WITH
1246 20 2017-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

Hello all,

Its been a month now im living a drama with DJI.

I ordered a DJI Mavic Pro Fly more Combo from Black Friday, and still have not received it.

What is worse, is the whole story behind it.  
After sending emails to the company, they decide to reply to me one week later!  The order was on hold in London for more than two weeks and DJI customer support ( LiveChat) had no idea why that was happening, and informed me to send an email to sales@dji in order for tem to check the case up.  ( please note that they only answer to their emails whenever they feel like).
When i got an answer from them, they told me that the order will arrive soon, and to be patient!!!
A week after, the status was still as pending, and i deicded to call DHL in my country to ask them why the parcel is taking so llong to come.  DHL then informed me that DJI prepared the packaging of the parcel in the wrong way ( not following current standards) and that it should be sent back to the logistics company to change the packaging.  I asked DHL to tell me the name of the logistics company, so i could contact them ( as DJI was busy drinking coffee, and not willing to help or answer my emails)

Calling their logistics company, they informed me that they would do the relevant changes and ship it to me.  
A week later, i chech DHL tracking code, to see that the item has been returned to them.  I go on livechat, i send an email - no explanation given.

After some days i receive an email that they will reship the item to me.  I ask when, they do not know.
The money have been taken out of my bank account, its already been a month now, and no one knows when i will get my order.

I contacted LiveChat again today, so they let me know what on earth is going on, and i get the same message again :

I apologize for what happen Nicole. Regarding on this matter I would like to try and help by escalating your case and make a follow up about this.
It is the third time that i get this message from livechat support, but i never get a follow up or a clear answer on when i will get my order, and i need it ASAP for XMAS.
Such an unprofessional company, very dissapointed with them.  I am asking for almost a month now for a management email or contact detail to contact their management and let them know about this, but they are not giving me any contact details.

Can anyone advise on what i can do?
Please!

2017-12-13
Use props
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY EVER DEALT WITH

Hello all,

Its been a month now im living a drama with DJI.

I ordered a DJI [color=rgb(68, 68, 68) !important]Mavic Pro Fly more Combo from Black Friday, and still have not received it.

What is worse, is the whole story behind it.  
After sending emails to the company, they decide to reply to me one week later!  The order was on hold in London for more than two weeks and DJI customer support ( LiveChat) had no idea why that was happening, and informed me to send an email to sales@dji in order for tem to check the case up.  ( please note that they only answer to their emails whenever they feel like).
When i got an answer from them, they told me that the order will arrive soon, and to be patient!!!
A week after, the status was still as pending, and i deicded to call DHL in my country to ask them why the parcel is taking so llong to come.  DHL then informed me that DJI prepared the packaging of the parcel in the wrong way ( not following current standards) and that it should be sent back to the logistics company to change the packaging.  I asked DHL to tell me the name of the logistics company, so i could contact them ( as DJI was busy drinking coffee, and not willing to help or answer my emails)

Calling their logistics company, they informed me that they would do the relevant changes and ship it to me.  
A week later, i chech DHL tracking code, to see that the item has been returned to them.  I go on livechat, i send an email - no explanation given.

After some days i receive an email that they will reship the item to me.  I ask when, they do not know.
The money have been taken out of my bank account, its already been a month now, and no one knows when i will get my order.

I contacted LiveChat again today, so they let me know what on earth is going on, and i get the same message again :

I apologize for what happen Nicole. Regarding on this matter I would like to try and help by escalating your case and make a follow up about this.
It is the third time that i get this message from livechat support, but i never get a follow up or a clear answer on when i will get my order, and i need it ASAP for XMAS.
Such an unprofessional company, very dissapointed with them.  I am asking for almost a month now for a management email or contact detail to contact their management and let them know about this, but they are not giving me any contact details.

Can anyone advise on what i can do?
Please!
2017-12-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

POLITELY ask for a DJI Administrator to look into your case for you on here - they will need your order details
2017-12-13
Use props
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

I am ready to give all details!! Any Dji Administrator ready to help?
2017-12-13
Use props
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

A CW Posted at 2017-12-13 12:06
POLITELY ask for a DJI Administrator to look into your case for you on here - they will need your order details

I guess being polite was not good enough for them, if you see my correspondence with them you will understand!  
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Nicole, I apologize for the bad experience. Can you provide me your order number so that I can check the information with our Sales Team.
2017-12-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicole1711 Posted at 2017-12-13 12:12
I guess being polite was not good enough for them, if you see my correspondence with them you will understand!

It is frustrating but the Admin staff on here are great and will escalate it for you when they show up I'm sure. Hopefully they'll reply.
2017-12-13
Use props
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

DJI Paladin Posted at 2017-12-13 12:12
Hi Nicole, I apologize for the bad experience. Can you provide me your order number so that I can check the information with our Sales Team.

Im sending you a PM with all relevant details.
2017-12-13
Use props
Koia Koia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 772867 ft
United States

Being new to this forum it's certainly concerning to see the amount of poor customer service from this company.  It seems odd that to get a decent response to your inquiries on your orders repairs refunds whatever you have to post in a forum and what for a forum admin to investigate.  Maybe the forum admins need to be put in charge of the customer support department.  I hope I never need to deal with support from this company probably worth learning how to repair drone myself.  
2017-12-13
Use props
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

Koia Koia Posted at 2017-12-13 12:22
Being new to this forum it's certainly concerning to see the amount of poor customer service from this company.  It seems odd that to get a decent response to your inquiries on your orders repairs refunds whatever you have to post in a forum and what for a forum admin to investigate.  Maybe the forum admins need to be put in charge of the customer support department.  I hope I never need to deal with support from this company probably worth learning how to repair drone myself.

I hope you never have to go through this!
It's so sad for such a 'good' and well known company to have so poor customer support!

I just want this case to end so i never have to deal with them again!  I hope these messages will reach up to the management and some change will be put in place!
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Nicole1711 Posted at 2017-12-13 12:18
Im sending you a PM with all relevant details.

Thank you so much Nicole. I appreciate your quick response.
2017-12-13
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Nicole1711 Posted at 2017-12-13 12:12

Give them a little more time to respond. Most are located in Asia so probably are on a different schedule than you might expect, but they usually are a great help once they get involved.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Nicole, we sincerely apologize to have kept you waiting for the package and unpleasant experience with our customer service.
We have confirmed with the Sales Team, the package got on hold because the battery inside of the aircraft was not approved by customs in Cyprus. We will arrange to ship it again today, hope you will get it soon.
For the experience with our support, we are very sorry for the trouble caused, your feedback will be transferred to our management department for attention, we will keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience in the future, thank you for the understanding.
2017-12-13
Use props
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-12-13 14:12
Give them a little more time to respond. Most are located in Asia so probably are on a different schedule than you might expect, but they usually are a great help once they get involved.

Not really...I gave them one month now and still nothing.  I still one month is more than enough time to respond...
2017-12-14
Use props
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-13 22:59
Hi, Nicole, we sincerely apologize to have kept you waiting for the package and unpleasant experience with our customer service.
We have confirmed with the Sales Team, the package got on hold because the battery inside of the aircraft was not approved by customs in Cyprus. We will arrange to ship it again today, hope you will get it soon.
For the experience with our support, we are very sorry for the trouble caused, your feedback will be transferred to our management department for attention, we will keep improving our customer service to make you have a better experience in the future, thank you for the understanding.

Hello, DHL has informed me that it was not even shipped to Cyprus cause it was stopped at customs in London,UK.  Your company should package its items in the correct way, as it mainly deals with sending out orders to other countries.  This is unacceptable from a company like DJI.  It is not the first time that i am ordering something from you, but it is certianly the last one.

I know its not your guys fault, but i am very disappointed with the company as a whole.  In addition, I did not get any new tracking code yet, so i cannot be sure if you sent my order out again.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nicole1711 Posted at 2017-12-14 01:19
Hello, DHL has informed me that it was not even shipped to Cyprus cause it was stopped at customs in London,UK.  Your company should package its items in the correct way, as it mainly deals with sending out orders to other countries.  This is unacceptable from a company like DJI.  It is not the first time that i am ordering something from you, but it is certianly the last one.

I know its not your guys fault, but i am very disappointed with the company as a whole.  In addition, I did not get any new tracking code yet, so i cannot be sure if you sent my order out again.

I fully understand your frustration, Nicole, we do apologize for the trouble caused and will do our best to make the things right.
Our logistics team informed us the package will be shipped again, I will try to get the tracking number and keep you updated soon, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nicole1711 Posted at 2017-12-14 01:19
Hello, DHL has informed me that it was not even shipped to Cyprus cause it was stopped at customs in London,UK.  Your company should package its items in the correct way, as it mainly deals with sending out orders to other countries.  This is unacceptable from a company like DJI.  It is not the first time that i am ordering something from you, but it is certianly the last one.

Hi Nicole, thanks for your patience, I have PM you the tracking number, please check it out. Thanks.
2017-12-14
Use props
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-14 18:44
Hi Nicole, thanks for your patience, I have PM you the tracking number, please check it out. Thanks.

Hello all,

Indeed I did receive the DHL code, but still waiting for it.  I will inform you once i get it!

Thanks
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nicole1711 Posted at 2017-12-15 23:58
Hello all,

Indeed I did receive the DHL code, but still waiting for it.  I will inform you once i get it!

No problem, hope you will get it soon.
2017-12-16
Use props
Nicole1711
lvl.1

Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-16 19:19
No problem, hope you will get it soon.

Can someone please explain this to me?
Why is it going back and forth to london?
Great another week delay ! Seriously!?!!?!
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nicole1711 Posted at 2017-12-17 01:05
[view_image]

Can someone please explain this to me?

Nicole, we apologize for the trouble caused, we are confirming with local logistics department, I will keep you updated once we hear back from them, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules