850 8 2017-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,
Here is my first 360 pano taken this morning with my Spark. Am quite happy with it, especially as there was quite a stiff breeze today.

2017-12-15
Use props
Beaner242
lvl.2
United States

pretty cool. good job.
2017-12-15
Use props
TimmysDad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1412917 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice!  I made one yesterday but it didn't turn out very well due to low light, snow and fog.  But nicer days are coming.  Could you go through the steps after capturing the 360 degree photo to putting it on this site?  What program did you use? I'm just not understanding how the photo gets to the form you have it in.  Thank you.
2017-12-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I like this a lot!
2017-12-15
Use props
Brambleman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20627 ft
United States

Nice first little planet. Looks like you have some free space to fly around in out there ;) heh.
2017-12-15
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

TimmysDad Posted at 2017-12-15 11:57
Very nice!  I made one yesterday but it didn't turn out very well due to low light, snow and fog.  But nicer days are coming.  Could you go through the steps after capturing the 360 degree photo to putting it on this site?  What program did you use? I'm just not understanding how the photo gets to the form you have it in.  Thank you.

Hi Tmmy,

Ok After taking the shot I landed the drone and left the drone on. Then inside of the DJI Go 4 app there is a feature you can use. Whilst you are still connected to the drone, go back to the main menu and at the bottom of the screen you will see 4 buttons "Equipment", "Editor", "SkyPixel", and "Me". If you click on the "Editor" button it will open a new screen. From there, click on the "Album" button then on the "hoto" button. You should see your photos there. If you click on your Panoramas the app will then stitch them all together for you. Does a very good job.

Now when the photo finishes stitching together, you can then view. From the view screen there is an arrow in the top right hand corner of the screen. If you click that it will open up all the possibilities for you to share the photo. I shared mine on SkyPixel (Just make sure you have an account first, it's all free).

Thank you for the feedback and hope this helps you
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nice shot, glad to know you are pleased with the drone. Looking forward to more great works from you.
2017-12-17
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool! Thanks for sharing!
2019-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft