13124 23 2017-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4563158c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33264 ft
Brazil

Hi,
I received today my Goggles RE + Carry More Backpack...
But i don't Understand how put the goggles and the mavic Pro combo in the backpack...
have many dividers that I can not organize...

Can Someone help Me ( With photos or Videos ) how i can put all in that backpack...

ThankYou
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please help to verify which backpack you purchased? Thank you. backpack.png
2017-12-19
Use props
Kune
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I think he means this one:

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-goggles-carry-more-backpack
2017-12-20
Use props
TPerna 4
lvl.1
Brazil

no one of them
I purchased This

i see right Now, on DJI Site, they posted example of organization...
Will try it, but Still accepting ideas hahaha
2017-12-20
Use props
Kune
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I tried several backpacks but any f them is working as expected. They are a bit tricky.....

I was wondering what's your opinion about this one?
2017-12-21
Use props
TPerna 4
lvl.1
Brazil

im in love with design of that backpack...
inside configuration still not perfect to me, but i will try others ideas as comes...
i pretend make a video of my current configuration, for now.. i leave some photos to Help other Mavic+Googles Owners
2017-12-21
Use props
Dockater
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

Baggage, smagage. Have you guys not learnt anything in life. This is the way we handle our baggage problems:
2017-12-22
Use props
MichaelDiggs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

TPerna 4 Posted at 2017-12-21 14:55
im in love with design of that backpack...
inside configuration still not perfect to me, but i will try others ideas as comes...
i pretend make a video of my current configuration, for now.. i leave some photos to Help other Mavic+Googles Owners

I was able to get everything in the bag that came with the Googles. Not a perfect fit, but I'll try different configurations as time permits. I really don't like removing the head piece from the goggles all the time, I'd rather keep them connected all the time but when connected they will not fit in the case at all.

Drone
3 batteries
Car Charger
Multiple wires
Controller
Googles
Head Band
SD card case

There are extra pockets on the outside you can put stuff and even on the sides. I even have an iPad Air 2 in there also. I'd like to see how others organized their bag that came with the goggles.
2017-12-22
Use props
UncleManuel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4104 ft
Germany

I had also ordered the Goggles RE with the backpack and did a brainstorming session yesterday. I only own the Spark and honestly don't want to always have to take the Goggles apart and reassembling them. So I played a bit around with the deviders to fit the assembled Goggles RE and the Spark + controller + 4 batteries + small other stuff.
I basically ended up using the big flap with the strap as a devider and placing the Spark on top of it. The Goggles RE are laying face down on the bottom while the controller finds its place inside the void of the headband. Then I built a small "fence" for the batteries. It's not an ideal layout but it works...

DJI-Goggles-RE_backpack_-01300.jpg DJI-Goggles-RE_backpack_-01309.jpg DJI-Goggles-RE_backpack_-01311.jpg DJI-Goggles-RE_backpack_-01313.jpg

2017-12-24
Use props
UncleManuel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4104 ft
Germany

Btw: I discovered a moment ago that DJI has updated the pictures for the Carry More Backpack. This is what you're supposed to pack it like - it even fits a Mavic AND a Spark simultaniously!

2017-12-24
Use props
hallfleming
New
Flight distance : 2297 ft
United States

Is the assumption the goggle piece is under the band and controller? I tried that but they both sit way higher than what's pictured and the joysticks would poke you in the back. Looks like a way to break them.
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_sM3mTb2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435279 ft
Czechia

This is my set up. On the picture where is mavic and spark packed simultaniously, there is not main part of the googles which is bigger than mavic dron itself.

2018-1-15
Use props
fans8604b0a6
New
Flight distance : 61772 ft
United States

Has anyone got the DJI RE Goggles, Maverick Fly More, Spark Fly More and Spark Charging Base stuffed in this bad boy?
2018-1-22
Use props
Agent Sgt. Shad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 500679 ft
United States

Instead of using DJI's offical Carry More bag, I went on and bought a third party bag. The brand name is Myriaan or something like that. I didn't really want a sling bag or one that costed more than $150 dollars, so I bought that one. It's a good backpack and cheaper. The main thing that wanted me to buy this bag is that I don't have to disassemble the DJI Goggles and it came with 2 hard-cases to protect the controller and the Mavic Pro. Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/MYRIANN-G ... riaan+dji+mavic+pro
2018-1-23
Use props
alex_bogdi1988
lvl.4
Flight distance : 631312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have this one and works pretty well! I can fit both the drone, batteries, charger, Googles, laptop, laptop charger, and a few random bits and pieces
https://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-V ... kpack/dp/B014CKVZWU
2018-1-23
Use props
Skymax2
lvl.3
Australia

I had to buy this unwanted bag because it came with the Combo but no way I am putting my fragile tech in a soft bag for someone to tread on or drop.

I have seen pilots and spectators step backwards on to backpacks left on the ground and heard the costly snapping sounds.

I will Ebay it because I have bought a real hard-case to protect my gear.
2018-1-31
Use props
Skymax2
lvl.3
Australia

Agent Sgt. Shad Posted at 2018-1-23 12:06
Instead of using DJI's offical Carry More bag, I went on and bought a third party bag. The brand name is Myriaan or something like that. I didn't really want a sling bag or one that costed more than $150 dollars, so I bought that one. It's a good backpack and cheaper. The main thing that wanted me to buy this bag is that I don't have to disassemble the DJI Goggles and it came with 2 hard-cases to protect the controller and the Mavic Pro. Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/MYRIANN-GOGGLES-Waterproof-Backpack-Accessories/dp/B0749MLBHB/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516737958&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=myriaan+dji+mavic+pro

That's a good Backpack and value. The Mavic and controller are well protected and I like not having to assemble the Goggles every use. my only question is how much protective padding is around the Goggles? If not much is there room to add some foam? Thanks.
2018-1-31
Use props
Agent Sgt. Shadow
lvl.3
United States

Skymax2 Posted at 2018-1-31 14:15
That's a good Backpack and value. The Mavic and controller are well protected and I like not having to assemble the Goggles every use. my only question is how much protective padding is around the Goggles? If not much is there room to add some foam? Thanks.

There is a thick, soft layer of foam, and the DJI Goggles are strapped on to the bag, with 2 Velcro pieces. It's hard to explain that part, it's easier to see/visualize. And because you don't have to deassemble your goggles, you can add foam/other things in the middle of the goggles. Again, it's hard to explain. Sorry. I probably should take some pictures next time.
2018-1-31
Use props
Skymax2
lvl.3
Australia

Agent Sgt. Shadow Posted at 2018-1-31 14:18
There is a thick, soft layer of foam, and the DJI Goggles are strapped on to the bag, with 2 Velcro pieces. It's hard to explain that part, it's easier to see/visualize. And because you don't have to deassemble your goggles, you can add foam/other things in the middle of the goggles. Again, it's hard to explain. Sorry. I probably should take some pictures next time.

Its OK thanks. I was originally not liking BP's but this is the best. Other ones do not have separate hardshells to protect the bird and controller.
2018-1-31
Use props
Agent Sgt. Shadow
lvl.3
United States

Skymax2 Posted at 2018-1-31 22:36
Its OK thanks. I was originally not liking BP's but this is the best. Other ones do not have separate hardshells to protect the bird and controller.

Yes, and the Mavic and Controller have their own separate compartment in the bag and everything. Waterproof, feels nice, etc.
2018-2-1
Use props
Skymax.
lvl.3
Australia

Agent Sgt. Shadow Posted at 2018-2-1 05:48
Yes, and the Mavic and Controller have their own separate compartment in the bag and everything. Waterproof, feels nice, etc.

OK found fotos of the Velcro straps holding the goggs that would stop them shifting nicely.
2018-2-1
Use props
Agent Sgt. Shadow
lvl.3
United States

Skymax. Posted at 2018-2-1 18:10
OK found fotos of the Velcro straps holding the goggs that would stop them shifting nicely.

Good! I hope the pictures help a lot more than word typing here. It is easier to visualize the inside of the backpack.
2018-2-1
Use props
LotusNoir77
lvl.1
Canada

Hi all,

Just to anyone curious I wanted to share how I fit a boat load in my kit.
Additionally I wanted to provide clearer pictures on how i did it.

Managed to fit the following:
- DJI Racing Goggles
- DJI Racing Goggles charger + cable
- Set of Pagoda Antennas
- Mavic Pro + Gimbal Cover
- 2 x Spare Mavic Batteries
- Mavic Smart Battery 4x charger
- Car Charge Kit Mavic
- USB to Mavic Battery Connector
- Mavic Remote
- 4 x Spare Mavic Prop sets
- 12 x 5" racing props
- Connex Falcore HD TX
- Connex Falcore HD Video Receiver
- Connex TX charger + mains cable
- Connex battery balance charger
- HDMI Cable for VRX to DJI Goggles

Still left with some room for 3 spare Falcore HD batteries
And a Falcore HD hanging on the outside of the pack.

Enjoy

2018-5-28
Use props
2Fast2Furious4U
New

Netherlands

LotusNoir77 Posted at 2018-5-28 17:11
Hi all,

Just to anyone curious I wanted to share how I fit a boat load in my kit.

You are a legend. Thanks for these shots, I did it very similarly and it fits perfectly. Thanks for the effort!
2021-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules