Mavic Pro lights up, goes back to sleep
723 3 2017-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matt_colville
lvl.1
United States

I'm attempting to use my new Mavic Pro, and am going through the process of turning everything on and connecting the controller to the drone to the app.
I was having a problem getting the app to recognize the drone, but then I saw I hadn't properly connected the USB cable from the controller to the phone. Fixed that.

Meanwhile, the drone went to sleep from disuse (I assume).

Now I turn the controller on, it says CONNECTING, I go to turn the drone on, it lights up, the propellers do a little jig...and it shuts off.

Why? Didn't do that before. Nothing's changed as far as I can tell. Battery is still full. Why does it instantly go back to sleep?
2017-12-17
Use props
matt_colville
lvl.1
United States

Hm, apparently replacing the battery fixed it. Even though the battery shows 100%. Very finnicky beast, this....
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Matt, so it was the certain battery went off automatically after it was powered on, right? Can you power the battery when it is not mounted on the drone by one short press and a long press of the power button? For your case, I suggest that you do a full battery discharge and charge cycle. If the issue persists, would you mind providing me with a short video of this case for a better confirmation? Thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10368153 ft
Canada

matt_colville Posted at 2017-12-17 22:25
Hm, apparently replacing the battery fixed it. Even though the battery shows 100%. Very finnicky beast, this....

once all them quirks and issues are resolved though you'll have the best time flying it!  Trust me I know.
2018-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules