Mavic Pro - Non riesco a registrare in 4K...
1370 4 2017-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Oql2ZF5
lvl.1
Italy

Buongiorno a tutti... sapresti aiutarmi a risettare nuovamente la corretta registrazione video 4K a 30fps? Sto smanettando da parecchio ma sembra esser totalmente sparita la possibilità di cambiare qualità video e fps! Posseggo un iPhone 6 aggiornatissimo con l’ultima versione di iOS ad oggi, ed i firmware di radiocomando e drone lo sono pure... Help Me Pleaseee
image.jpg
2017-12-18
Use props
djiuser_Oql2ZF5
lvl.1
Italy

Non credo nemmeno che dipenda dalla Microsd... perché oltre ad essere ottima, in precedenza mi dava la possibilità di registrare in 4K... ho anche fatto la formattazione automatica dal drone, quindi il Filesystem lo ha scelto lui in automatico...
image.jpg
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, I am sorry for replying in English. So you mean now you are not able to change the camera settings to 4K 30fps, right? First, just to clarify, 30fps is only available in resolutions below 3840×2160, so please ensure that you have chosen the right resolution. If you are choosing right, please check if there is an error code in the app, try to do a camera set.
Also, would you please try to use the original SD card which came with the drone and see will it be able to change.
If steps above doesn't help, could you please provide me with the video of this case as well as the screenshot of the firmware info page? Here is the route: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about.
Thank you so much.

2017-12-19
Use props
djiuser_Oql2ZF5
lvl.1
Italy

Sembra che tutto si sia risolto. Grazie dei consigli
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_Oql2ZF5 Posted at 2017-12-20 01:13
Sembra che tutto si sia risolto. Grazie dei consigli

Thank you for your update, glad that you have worked it out. Happy flying.
2017-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules