Having trouble completing a Sphere photo
1140 5 2017-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smithe
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Good morning.  I took a couple sphere photos a couple of days ago but have been unsuccessful stitching the pics together.  Is there a way to do it with the microSD card in my tablet/phone or do I have to do it in the Spark?  I have tried doing it in the Spark but the full battery goes dead before it finishes the process.  Can I plug my Spark in to power while doing this?  I have searched the forums and other areas of the internet and haven't found an answer so if someone can point me in the direction of a tutorial that would be great.  Thanks!  
2017-12-18
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
United Kingdom

I use the dji media maker software to stitch them together. Other have used the free Microsoft ICE software with great results. Both programmes are free.
2017-12-18
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had the most luck with MS ICE but it requires a PC and free download. I do enjoy how you have more options for tweaking the 360 Tiny Plants. Here's part 2 of the tutorial I made. Enjoy and post any questions if you have them.  
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Smithe. What is the model of your device? Please try to change a mobile for check. I would recommend you clean up the files in the phone. And please remain over 1 G memory for stitching the photos. Or you can use the original photos from SD card to stitch the sphere photo. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-19
Use props
smithe
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-19 01:46
Hi, Smithe. What is the model of your device? Please try to change a mobile for check. I would recommend you clean up the files in the phone. And please remain over 1 G memory for stitching the photos. Or you can use the original photos from SD card to stitch the sphere photo. Thanks for your support.

I have tried with both my Sony Z3 Tablet Compact and Samsung Galaxy S8+.  My problem has been the battery in the Spark dies before the process is complete.  I tried putting the pictures on my tablet and phone but the option to stitch the photos together goes away.  

I got Microsoft ICE and tried that but didn't get far until Bing Err posted up his video, which solved my problem!

Thank you to everyone for the help.
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

smithe Posted at 2017-12-20 07:01
I have tried with both my Sony Z3 Tablet Compact and Samsung Galaxy S8+.  My problem has been the battery in the Spark dies before the process is complete.  I tried putting the pictures on my tablet and phone but the option to stitch the photos together goes away.  

I got Microsoft ICE and tried that but didn't get far until Bing Err posted up his video, which solved my problem!

Hope you can solve your problem. Please pay attention to the power of the battery before flight.
2017-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules