Phantom 4 Pro Drone Registration
1075 2 2017-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mountainpilot
lvl.1
United States

Hi All,

I just got a Phantom 4 Pro and was attempting to register it with the DJI Go 4 application on the iPhone and have had no luck. I first tried scanning the QR code in the drone battery compartment and could not get the code to register. Seems the app will not focus properly on the code when you place the camera close enough. Moving the phone back enough for the QR code to be in focus doesn't help either.

So I tried plugging the iPhone into the RC controller with a lightning cable. When I do that, the message "There is no content available for importing on this device" appears on the RC controller screen. In the rare cases that I get past that message on the RC controller, the app still says that it's disconnected from the drone. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and powering down the RC controller and rstarting it with the drone on. I've tried unplugging the phone from the RC controller and plugging it back in. All to no effect.

Any suggestions? I'm running iOS 11.2.1 on my iPhone 6. Totally out of ideas at the moment.

Chris
2017-12-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

try in very good light such as outside (not at night lol) theres normally a knack to getting it lined up right
2017-12-18
Use props
mountainpilot
lvl.1
United States

Bashy Posted at 2017-12-18 22:42
try in very good light such as outside (not at night lol) theres normally a knack to getting it lined up right

haha! roger that. I'll try during the day in full sun. see if that makes a difference. any thoughts on why the app is not connecting???
2017-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules