Unable to take pictures or record video
722 5 2017-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kklarer
lvl.1
United States

I've been flying for over a year now and havn't had any significant issues until now. I drove across the country from NYC to Utah so that I could capture the unreal landscape, and now I'm unable to take pictures or record video. This is only a problem once my Mavic is in the air. Before take off, I'm able to take pictures and record video. But once I start flying, I'm not even able to switch between photo and video. On top of that, I can't even adujst the shutter speed while in manual mode. It's odd because all of the other settings seem to work perfectly fine. It sucks because I'm desperate to capture the insane landscape here in Utah but the only thing I can do right now is fly it and not take pictures. FYI, the firmware is up to date. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
2017-12-20
Use props
nottuppaware
Second Officer
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

What phone you using, app version, firmware version etc ?
Have you tried reinstalling the app, formatting the SD memory card, refreshing firmware ?
2017-12-20
Use props
kklarer
lvl.1
United States

I'm using an iphone 6, app version 4.1.20, firmware version 01.04.0100, and i've tried reinstalling app, formatting sd card, and refreshing firmware.
2017-12-20
Use props
fansae666c62
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3297 ft
United States

I have the same issue as well kklarer!
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

kklarer Posted at 2017-12-20 18:29
I'm using an iphone 6, app version 4.1.20, firmware version 01.04.0100, and i've tried reinstalling app, formatting sd card, and refreshing firmware.

Hi kklarer. could you please provide a short video about this issue for better assistance? For the iOS device, you can use the screen recorder to record a short video. Thank you in advance!
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansae666c62 Posted at 2017-12-20 23:34
I have the same issue as well kklarer!

Hi there, could you please try what Nottuppaware asked in the post 2#? if it persists, please provide me the details below for further analysis, thank you in advance!
1, What mobile device are you using?
2, APP version, firmware version;
3, A short video about this issue;
2017-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules