Payment still authorizing
1526 6 2015-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hanracing
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hi everyone,

yesterday I have made my payment for the Phantom 3 Pro with extra battery.

I have checked that my bank account has been deducted the amont of money.

But the DJI website data shown that it is still been authorizing / payment reviewing

Is this the same for everyone currently because now it is still at pre ordering stage.

Thanks
2015-4-17
Use props
Rothgarr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470663 ft
United States

I think there was a bit of a delay with mine but your best bet would probably be to click that "Chat" option at the bottom right of the store pages and talk to a customer rep to be sure.
2015-4-17
Use props
gdonnybeck
lvl.2

United States

I received an email requesting photo ID or credit card statement scan for verification. Sent a photo of my DL with a few crucial numbers blocked out. Later that day got a 'thanks' email then my status updated.

Donny
2015-4-17
Use props
Adam.wj.lee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 841033 ft
Canada

I placed my order for the Phantom 3 with the extra battery as well. The charge was on my credit card as a preauthorized payment one day, was just waiting for it to be posted. It never was, and the preauthorization on my credit card was gone. Called the bank to see what was going on. They said the charge was there and then it was reversed by the merchant (DJI)  Got an email in to DJI to find out what happened. On my DJI account it says payment success.  Any ideas?
2015-5-1
Use props
nickernest
lvl.1

United States

Adam.wj.lee@gma Posted at 2015-5-2 09:19
I placed my order for the Phantom 3 with the extra battery as well. The charge was on my credit card ...

Same happened with me and the charge still ended up going through the day after mine shipped. I think you should be fine as long as DJI's system are appearing to tell you so...
2015-5-1
Use props
Adam.wj.lee
lvl.1
Canada

nickernest@gmai Posted at 2015-5-2 09:32
Same happened with me and the charge still ended up going through the day after mine shipped. I th ...

I took it as, they tried the charge to see if the funds were available, they were, and they refunded them until the Phantom gets shipped. Makes sense really. Thanks for the reply. This is also my first drone , and by all the things i've read, I am getting a dandy. So pumped. Any idea when they might be shipping them out? I know mid-May sometime, just wondering if that date is still on schedule?
2015-5-4
Use props
Adam.wj.lee
lvl.1
Canada

nickernest@gmai Posted at 2015-5-2 09:32
Same happened with me and the charge still ended up going through the day after mine shipped. I th ...

I took it as, they tried the charge to see if the funds were available, they were, and they refunded them until the Phantom gets shipped. Makes sense really. Thanks for the reply. This is also my first drone , and by all the things i've read, I am getting a dandy. So pumped. Any idea when they might be shipping them out? I know mid-May sometime, just wondering if that date is still on schedule?
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules