Thank you DJI
973 4 2017-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StudentPaul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51617 ft
United States

I had a complex situation with a Spark that needed warranty service. DJI resolved the complexities and replaced the Spark - quickly.
I'm posting this simply to add a little positive light to the DJI service story. I know some others have had issues with service.
DJI sent me a one-page survey to follow-up on the service, and I just completed the survey.

What I hope is that DJI will address any shortcomings in their service procedures and continue to improve.
Thank you, DJI.
2017-12-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Paul, user's feedback is really important to us, it let us know which part that is lack of users satisfaction and which part is that we need to stick on to. And you are so grateful for sharing your positive feedback with us, this absolutely brings us a great confidence and motivation to keep moving. Appreciate again for your post, wish you have a great time on flying. Please let us know if there is any further question, we are glad to help.
2017-12-22
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

So far I have had 4 DJI products and have not have a problem yet!  

Great job!
2017-12-24
Use props
McAfeeMavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51617 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-22 18:02
Paul, user's feedback is really important to us, it let us know which part that is lack of users satisfaction and which part is that we need to stick on to. And you are so grateful for sharing your positive feedback with us, this absolutely brings us a great confidence and motivation to keep moving. Appreciate again for your post, wish you have a great time on flying. Please let us know if there is any further question, we are glad to help.

Thank you for your response. My original post indicated that the issue I had was resolve, and I was trying to make a positive statement about DJI support from my personal experience.
Right now, I have nothing to complain about and hope I can keep it that way.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

McAfeeMavic Posted at 2018-1-22 09:09
Thank you for your response. My original post indicated that the issue I had was resolve, and I was trying to make a positive statement about DJI support from my personal experience.
Right now, I have nothing to complain about and hope I can keep it that way.

McAfee, thanks for coming back to us, appreciate your kind comment to our customer service, we will also keep up the great works to provide more professional customer support to our valued customers. Happy flying.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules