Dead gimbal
1616 3 2017-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asafg
New
Turkey

Hi support team,

I bought a OSMO mobile from San Francisco 10 days ago. I brought the gimbal back to Turkey, where I am currently living. I downloaded the DJI GO app onto my iphone x, and within seconds of activating the gimbal, the gimbal's stabilisation action got turned off. I've got two questions:

1) How can I return the gimbal back to you, and get a refund(I live in Turkey and the product was purchased from US)?
2) Will there be a software update which will resolve the issue? If yes, when will it be available?

Thanks.
2017-12-23
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Do DJI have any store in Turkey? It will be rather difficult if not impossible. It seems that DJI have very strict sales territory limitation, you may have to go back to SFO to return this defective product.
2017-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Asafg, sorry for the experience with our product.
Firstly, you will need to send the device to the store where you purchased it if you would like to refund.
For the issue you encountered, may I know if you balance the gimbal before powering on?
What is the color of right indicator when the gimbal lost stabilization?
Did you wear any phone case?
Thanks for your assistance to do the troubleshooting.
2017-12-25
Use props
asafg
New
Turkey

Hi Mindy,

1) I did balance the gimbal.
2) I'll check the indicator color, and let you know.
3) Yes, there is a case on the phone, but it's a very lightweight silicone one, so I can't see how it could affect stabilization.
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules