Freeze / Blur on my video on my SD Card
997 5 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stéphanie Coiff
lvl.1

France

Hello,

My name is Stephanie, I'm French and my english is bad, I'm sorry.
I bought a DJI Spark and I like it so much.

But I've a problem, I have some lags on my rush which are on the SD Card (sanDisk). U can see it here :  youtu.be/3D5y5K-KCpg

I dont see these lags on my iPhone.  I see lags on tree, when I move gimbal (tilt by exemple). Or on this video, I'm far (400 meters around) of the RC.

This video is with RC and my iPhone in airplane mode. U can see some freeze.

I don't know if it is a soft or hardware problem. But please, I need help

2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please ensure that you are using 2.4 G channel and I would recommend you fly in a place without interference. Please enter the wifi setting and check if most of the channels are green. Do not shield the antenna when you fly your drone and put it in a right position. I would recommend you turn off the bluetooth device.
2017-12-25
Use props
Stéphanie Coiff
lvl.1

France

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-25 00:20
Hi, sir. Please ensure that you are using 2.4 G channel and I would recommend you fly in a place without interference. Please enter the wifi setting and check if most of the channels are green. Do not shield the antenna when you fly your drone and put it in a right position. I would recommend you turn off the bluetooth device.

Hello, the video provide of my SD Card which was in the DJI Spark, so i don't think it's interference problem. No ? It seems like this problem : https://forum.dji.com/thread-124564-1-1.html
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Stéphanie Coiff Posted at 2017-12-25 00:29
Hello, the video provide of my SD Card which was in the DJI Spark, so i don't think it's interference problem. No ? It seems like this problem : https://forum.dji.com/thread-124564-1-1.html

I see. Please provide us your original video for further check. You can upload to Youtube or dropbox and post the link here.
2017-12-27
Use props
tellmike-SPARK
lvl.2
Sweden

Hi, first time poster here.

Just wanted to say that I get the exact same kind of "blur/freeze" or twitch if you like in my test videos that I recorded while being Indoors.

Is in my case I was holding the drone in my hand when recording a video, moving and turning the drone very-very(very) slowly not to casue any jittery movements myself.
During this turn it's very obvious in my recorded videos that I get these blur/freezes/twitches as shown the original post.
2017-12-27
Use props
tellmike-SPARK
lvl.2
Sweden

tellmike-SPARK Posted at 2017-12-27 13:04
Hi, first time poster here.  

Just wanted to say that I get the exact same kind of "blur/freeze" or twitch if you like in my test videos that I recorded while being Indoors.

Just a small update. When I check the original posters video, then the blur/freeze is occuring during rapid acceleration / deacceleration.
At the 5s mark it looks like there was either a cource change or wind that pushed the craft slightly, causing the blur.
Then next at 6-7s mark the drone is stopping causing yet another anomaly, and then accelerates and stops again between 9 and 10s.

So is this twitch normal if the craft is accelerating/deaccelerating, regardless of being in sport mode or not, and regardless of amount of movement?

Found another video with the same kind of anomaly, and in this case it's probably due to sport mode being used:
youtube.com/watch?v=6CWHcVWdDLA
@0:25 (obvious)
@0:32 (due to sideways motion)
@5:17 (very minor)
@5:54-57 (pretty rough ones)
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules