Care Refresh Express - Synchronization Failed
1693 14 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin_d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4219 ft
United States

I tried to file a claim using DJI Care Refresh Express. When I hit the pay button I get:

Tips:
Synchronization failed, please contact
customer service!

I contacted  customer service as was asked to wait a few days. Not really "Express." I know, I'm just being impatient but seems something is wrong with the website. I tried chrome/edge/iexplorer.

Kev

Capture.PNG
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Kevin, We apologize for the inconvenience. May I recommend you to try utilizing the website again for few hours, also I would suggest as well on trying once more on using different browsers.
2017-12-25
Use props
Kevin_d
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2017-12-25 14:00
Hi Kevin, We apologize for the inconvenience. May I recommend you to try utilizing the website again for few hours, also I would suggest as well on trying once more on using different browsers.

I tried chrome/edge/iexplorer. Just tried again. Same.
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kevin_d Posted at 2017-12-25 14:20

Hi Kevin. We apologize for the inconvenience and I already coordinated the issue with our Technical Team. Right now I've confirmed that we are having a system issue as of this moment and we are already working on it. Kindly please try utilizing our service tomorrow morning. Thank you for your patience.
2017-12-25
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kevin_d Posted at 2017-12-25 14:20

Were you able to completer the Refresh process?
2017-12-26
Use props
Kevin_d
lvl.3
United States

No. Just tried. Cleared cache on my browser just in case but get the same message... Synchronization failed.
2017-12-26
Use props
Kevin_d
lvl.3
United States

Customer service still says they are looking into the problem. Hmm. Express?
2017-12-26
Use props
Kevin_d
lvl.3
United States

DJI - You're certain it's not just something I'm doing wrong or something wrong with my account? I'm not the only one having problems trying to request DJI Care Refresh Express? I don't see any other complaints out there.

On my latest attempt I tried clearing cache but get the same "Synchronization failed, please contact customer service!" results.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Kevin, sorry to know the problem still persists, may I have the serial number of the drone? I will help to verify with the appropriate team, thank you.
2017-12-26
Use props
Kevin_d
lvl.3
United States

08QUEASP0100Y2

Thanks for checking.
2017-12-26
Use props
fanse4665a1e
lvl.1

United States

I’m having the exact same problem. I tried different browsers and three different computers. Been trying all day more than frustrated.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kevin_d Posted at 2017-12-26 20:06
08QUEASP0100Y2

Thanks for checking.

Hi Kevin, I tried your serial number, when I hit ''Pay'', it come into payment page successfully.
Could you please try again? It should work now. Thank you.
Here is the screenshot for you.
payment.png

2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fanse4665a1e Posted at 2017-12-26 20:09
I’m having the exact same problem. I tried different browsers and three different computers. Been trying all day more than frustrated.

Sir, sorry for the trouble caused, we have confirmed with our engineers and the the issue has got fixed, could you please try again to see if the problem persists? If yes, please post the serial number here, thank you.
2017-12-26
Use props
Kevin_d
lvl.3
United States

Seems to have worked that time. I paid by PayPal. THen I hit the "View my Case" button at the bottom and get...

I have a case number now. Thank you.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Kevin_d Posted at 2017-12-26 21:39
Seems to have worked that time. I paid by PayPal. THen I hit the "View my Case" button at the bottom and get...

[view_image]

Kevin, please try to refresh the website or restart it and try again. If you still get a 404 error, please let me know. And since you've got the case number, hope things will go smoothly and you can get the drone back soon. You can also leave me with your case number if there is anything you need me to do. Thank you.
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules