DJU App says "No internet connection."
1815 8 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
triboh
New
United States

Trying to set-up my new Mavic Pro.  Used web app to establish DJI account.  Trying to login to DJI Go 4 app on iphone 7 and continue to receive error message "Sign in failed.  Check your network connection."  I am clearly in range of a cell tower (full strength) and even tried connecting via wifi.  No success loggging into the app.  Any suggestions before I return this $900 POS that so far is not easy to setup?  Really a big disaapointment on Christmas with respect to this gift.

2017-12-25
Use props
JB59
New
Flight distance : 5043 ft
Belgium

Having the same problem here, and yes , it was also a Christmas gift
2017-12-25
Use props
fans9b2997b5
New

United States

Same issue here, after I was able to figure out setting up a username within the app was pointless, I set up the account online. I hopped back onto the app after verifying my email, and I’m completely roadblocks by an error that says “Sign in failed, Check your network connection.”
2017-12-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you guys tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Sounds trivial but may help. Mavic setup can be frustrating but once it is there’s no comparison.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_3LyMEa2
New

United States

Same problem here. Christmas gift. Very Disappointing.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_3LyMEa2
New

United States

Woe Posted at 2017-12-25 15:59
Have you guys tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Sounds trivial but may help. Mavic setup can be frustrating but once it is there’s no comparison.

Read that on another forum thread. multiple times on 4 separate iOS devices.
2017-12-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

What firmware is your device on. The latest update on iOS solved this problem for a lot of folks
2017-12-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Just got off another Mavic Pro page the problem is system overload. Lots of people are having login problems. Dji is working on it. It’s not just new pilots
2017-12-25
Use props
fans94e392e9
New

United States

I just tried updating to iOS 11.2.1 and the issue wasn’t fixed. I also tried making a new account but the same error appears
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules