GPS does not get any signal
722 4 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yannsz
lvl.1

France

I've already used my Drone twice and it worked ok. Then I've tried it somewhere else and now I can't have any GPS signal with my Android Phone linked with OTG cable to my Remote Controler. No problem of compass of IMU calibration. I've tried linking only me phone without the RC to my drone and under this configuration it picked up several GPS signals at the same location where I tried with the RC.Any clue ?
Also:
(1) when I try to set up the "battery warning level" I can't and I have an android system message telling me that "the password is not correct" or something like this. I don't know if both problems could be linked.
(2) When I upgraded the firmware for the 2nd time there were not any logs of previous upgrade "log empty"

I've already tried to delete and reinstall the DJI app but it did not change anything. Maybe do I need to do a better complete delete?

Thanks!!

Yann

2017-12-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

The OTG cable does not work with the current version of Android DJI GO 4. With WiFi it works. A workaround until a fixed version of the app will become available is to use the previous version 4.1.15. Please read a bit across the forum, there are hundreds of posts on this topic.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. It may be caused by OTG cable. Please use wifi connection instead. And our engineers are working on that. Thanks a lot.
2017-12-27
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Hi Elektra, maybe it is good to have a sticky on the spark forum front page regarding OTG not functioning on DJI Go 4 app V4.1.18 and a link to opt for V4.1.15 to new spark users if OTG being used.
2017-12-27
Use props
djiuser_f4T7DR8
New

United States

I am able to connect the RC and Android phone with a micro USB to micro USB cable (not connecting to RC via wifi). I get video feed, ability to take pics and video via phone but the RTH, Spark real time stats are all disabled. Not sure what's going on. When I go to settings they are disabled as well - NA
2017-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules