I CAN NOT RECORD USING THE CINE SSD DESPITE BUYING THE LICENSE F...
1410 8 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cashemant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128852 ft
Japan

I bought the inspire 2 bundle in january 2017and i also bought Cine SSD about 2 - 3 months but i cont now record in cine SSD , it only records h.264 to SD card  (what a waste of my money )how can i record ???

i harldy flew this drone if you can see my aircraft and flight record, now my battery gives the error ` BATTERY CELL ERROR '  total number of chargin in my battery is 10 ( wat a waste )

i tried contacting DJI suppport and no one asnwers my email

i know nowone will answer here as well but i need these screenshots , so i can see how can show people why you shouldnt go for inspire 2

DJI pulled out so much money from me to sell me this piece of junk...
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Cashemant, you have our sincere apologies for the trouble that has been caused.
If you have purchased the license, it doesn't make sense no footage is saved in SSD.
Could you please provide me the serial number so that we can help to check the license status.
For the BATTERY CELL ERROR, please try to fully charge the battery, then fully discharge the battery at once and charge again. If the error persists, please contact our support to start ticket and send in for repair service.
We apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-29
Use props
Cashemant
lvl.1
Japan

Thanks mindy for being kind replying,  but is see the similar cases and it seems they were not resolved i discharged the battery and now it doesn't even charge, it has solid red light. ever I only chared these batteries 10 times.
i contacted your( DJI ) support system , they never reply back .. i just dont know what to do ??? i will start making a video and promote them on youtube because someone needs to educated these innocent customers that this is what DJI does after selling their product to the customer  
2017-12-30
Use props
Cashemant
lvl.1
Japan

DJI assistant knows that I have the license but DJI go 4 app asks me to buy a license, why do I even have to talk to anyone, I paid $10,000 , I should be able to bloody record but no the greedy and filthy DJI wants more money  ...
2017-12-30
Use props
markiet1966
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1168819 ft
United Kingdom

Abuse them and call them names, that always helps get problems sorted.
2017-12-30
Use props
fanse11feaa2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 464721 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you pay 10.000 I would be unhappy to
2017-12-30
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yea,  Try the patience route first,  then go get-em.
2017-12-30
Use props
Cashemant
lvl.1
Japan

vonbaron1 Posted at 2017-12-30 17:41
Yea,  Try the patience route first,  then go get-em.

man since the time i bought this machine all i can do is regret
2017-12-31
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Why can't dji resolve your issues in a civilised  manner? Could your local consumer organisation help you with these issues?
2017-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules