Anyone else having DJI GO shut down during flight on a Samsung S7?
838 5 2017-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ovqevN5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115 ft
United States

DJI GO 4 shuts down during flight on my Samsung Galaxy S7 nearly every time.  I read through the forum where someone from DJI said to update the app from the DJI site instead of google play and this is still happening.  This is the 4th day since purchasing the drone.  Everything on my phone is up to date and I'm not having problems with any other apps.   
2017-12-28
Use props
Chirpz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20256 ft
United States

I had the same thing happen on my Iphone SE.  Once it started doing it, it would do it every time.  I would start a flight and BAM it was gone.  Restart the app...BAM it would shut down.  I deleted the app and reinstalled (not while flying!) and the behaviour stopped for now.  I recently read that if you "clear the cache" it will stop this.
2017-12-28
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had it for awhile. Had to delete and reinstall the go app 3 times before it fixed the problem.
But that was an update or 2 ago and I now use Crystalsky.
Good thing is that even when the app crashes you still have control over the AC through the RC.
2017-12-28
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

formatting the SD card on the SPARK chased the issue out of my Note 5 .  Also while you do a new apk install, dont forget to delete the previous DJI folders 'before you commence with the new installation
2017-12-28
Use props
djiuser_ovqevN5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115 ft
United States

This was happening before I had an SD card in the Spark for 2 days.  First thing I did was format the SD card when I installed it.  Luckily I do have the controller, but they are sold without one so it's not a good thing to have happening.  I have cleared the cache in the app a couple of times.  I'll try deleting and reinstalling the app.
2017-12-29
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine shuts down on the Moto G5+. Hasn't happened since the new update though.
2017-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules