Go 4 App Disconnects intermittently while in flight!
851 4 2017-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gulfstream Greg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176024 ft
United States

• I've had my spark for 4 days. I have updated to the very latest firmware and updated to the very latest DJI GO 4 app on 28 Dec 2017.
  • I use the DJI controller and I use a Moto G5 phone to run the Go 4 app.

• The Go 4 app frequently disconnect while the spark is in flight.
  • It disconnects intermittently regardless of the distance.   I have this serious problem while hovering just 4 feet away and I also experienced this frightening problem while flying at altitude.
  • The disconnect happens when I have a full battery charge on all--the Spark, the controller and my phone.

What is causing this serious problem???

2017-12-29
Use props
Gulfstream Greg
lvl.1
United States

That is not the screen shot I intended to post.   I have another screen shot which has "Disconnected" warning message at top.
2017-12-29
Use props
Gulfstream Greg
lvl.1
United States

[img][/img]
2017-12-29
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The same thing was happening to me. I entered the app settings and took the wifi channel from AUTOMATIC to manual. Then I chose a frequency and it improved absurdly. Switch to manual and go testing which channel has no interference. Also switch between 2.4 and 5.8 and see which is better -  any questions I have at your disposal - http://www.youtube.com/zmaro
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Greg. What is the indicator of your RC when your drone disconnected with your RC? If it is green light, you can search the wifi signal again. If the light is red, it should start RTH. Please fly in a place without interference. Or you can try to change a mobile device for check. If the problem remains, please export the  flight data and the black box.
2017-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules