Osmo Mobile and phones with dual camera?
2143 6 2017-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alessandro Gara
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2012457 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there no way to use the 2nd (tele) lens with the osmo mobile?

Also is there no way to use the other filming modes of the iphone 8 plus and iphone x with the mobile like slo mo 240 and 4k60?
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Gara, I would not recommend you add one more lens as it may increase the weight of osmo mobile and damage the gimbal. For your second question, I would forward it to our engineers for further check. Please wait patiently. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-12-30
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-30 02:56
Gara, I would not recommend you add one more lens as it may increase the weight of osmo mobile and damage the gimbal. For your second question, I would forward it to our engineers for further check. Please wait patiently. Thanks for your understanding.

He is not talking about adding another Lens he is asking is there not a way to use the second Lens that is built into the IPhone Plus models and IPhone X as you can with Filmic Pro
2017-12-30
Use props
Wingshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90686 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can use the iPhone Native Camera while using the Osmo.  Settings that were not available in the DJI GO app could be accessed in this fashion.
2017-12-31
Use props
Alessandro Gara
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2012457 ft
  • >>>
United States

as for extra lens moment has released an osmo mobile 50 and 100g weight to attach to the osmo, which works well...

I will continue to use filmic pro but it would be nice to get some features for motion time lapse
2018-1-3
Use props
fans345f787b
lvl.1
France

Hello.
Same problem with a xiaomi mi mix 2s.
It has a dual camera and I'm unable to use it with the last version of the DJI app.
2018-10-6
Use props
fans345f787b
lvl.1
France

How come this is not still solved?
I have an iPhone XS Max and I'm unable to use the dual camera with the DJI App.
Wtf DJI? :/

Dual cameras are on iPhones since september 2017.
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules