My experience with DJI Care Refresh horrible
536 1 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Germo
lvl.1
United States

I'll just keep this short, I can go on and on and on about  miscommunications, service etc...so basically I broke my Phantom 4 Pro, I  sent it back, case accepted on November 11,2017....around December 1st I  asked status of said drone because I was going out on a week vacation.  Tech said that I wouldn't receive it before that time so I said ok. I  should expect it to arrive at a normal rate.....(I didn't know the tech  placed my drone on "hold do not ship" in California repair facility)
I  was contacted by a tech via email that they noticed that there was a  note, and that they would be able to send it out December 14th - I said  yes! send it out asap! I was wondering where the hell my drone  was!............time passed.....missed out on projects etc....I  contacted dji support via chat 3-4 times now, last time I contacted DJI  was 2 days and it was at a level 2.....no updated status on my repair  screen. I feel like I am annoying customer support at this point. I also  feel as if someone at the repair facility is not doing their job and  comfirming to SEND MY DRONE already. or they found a loop hole and stole  my drone, and now I am f*****d. - needless to say I am never purchasing  a dji product again and I will also spread the love to my friends. this  is absurd, ridiculous level of care from someone not doing their job at  DJI.

Case Accepted                                                                                                             Nov/11/2017 01:54:01                 
                                                                   Received                                                                                             Nov/17/2017 04:38:28                 
                                                                   Damage Assessed                                                                                            Nov/18/2017 00:00:00                 
                                                                   Payment Received                                                                                                                         Nov/23/2017 08:20:57                                          
                                                                   Replaced                                                                                                        Dec/02/2017 05:32:22                 
                                                                   Product delivered                                                                                                        Dec/16/2017 02:19:05  (WHY IS THIS UPDATED LIKE THIS? - PRODUCT WAS NEVER DELIVERED)

Case #
CAS-1207368-G8M0Y6
By the way I didn't want to do this... but sorry I need answers now.

2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Germo, I'm sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding. I've forwarded your concern to the designated team and ship out the unit asap. The tracking number will be available soon. Regarding the difficulties you encountered with our support, the management will investigate and reduce the similar troubles. Again, we apologize for all inconvenience. Hopefully this can be figured out soon.
2017-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules