Sphere panos problem
810 2 2017-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fabic
lvl.4
Brazil

Has anyone had problems with gray spots in spherical panoramas? what other software besides microsoft ICE can be used to do the panoramas? Thank you
2017-12-31
Use props
Flarbo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 719 ft
United States

I found the program Hugin worked well, and it's free. Worked for me in both linux and windows. The workflow was straightforward once I figured out a few things.
Step1: the program will open on the assistant Tab, click the "load images" button and select all 46 photos from the sub folder in the spark's SD card Panorama folder.
Step 2: press the Align button and wait until the program is finished processing (takes a few minutes).
Step 3: Go to the Move/Drag tab, if your stitched photo is upside down type 180 into Roll and hit apply, then type 0 back in and hit apply.
Step 4: Go to the Projection tab and pick Stereographic from the drop down, go back to Move/Drag and type 90 into Pitch and hit apply. At this point you'll think it's ruined because nearly the whole screen is black, but grab the slider at the bottom and move it to the left, this zooms in and eventually you will see your "tiny planet" panoroma.
Step 5: go to the Crop tab, I select HDR autocrop and leave it at that, the highlighted area will show what the final image looks like. Step 6: go back to the  Assistant tab and click Create Panorama and select your file export preferences,I change the file format to JPEG and change the width to something reasonable (for posting) between 2000-3000. Hit OK and answer the normal "save as" prompts and then give it some time and your panorama is done!

2018-1-1
Use props
Fabic
lvl.4
Brazil

I'll test, thank you Flarbo
2018-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules