Status indicator LEDs not working after Firmware Update
3272 3 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GSGloor
lvl.1

United States

After updating to the latest firmware (1/2/2018) on the  aircraft & batteries + latest version of the DJI GO4 App, I noticed that the aircraft status indicator lights no longer blink.  They flash purple a few times when the aircraft first turns on but then remain dark afterward.  Also the navigational LED’s (red/green) are dark. Is there some setting to force them all back on or a hard reset that can be done to the aircraft?  
2018-1-2
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

I thought you were right and asked it to my DJI support man. You can switch on/off the esc leds in the camera settings in the DJI GO 4 app. The esc leds only work when you turn on the motors.
2018-1-4
Use props
GSGloor
lvl.1

United States

Follow up and resolution to my issue:

I used DJI Assistant 2 to fix the issue.   After you connect the M210 to your PC you can browse to the screen that allows you to force a re-installation of firm ware.  There is a button that to Reset Factory Defaults, there. When I pushed that, the lights immediately started to function properly.   If you use the function to toggle off the blinking lights in either app, they never toggle back on properly.   I actually think they removed the option from both apps (Apple / Crystal Sky) since I don't see it in the menus any longer.   I had that function tied to one of the bazillion custom buttons on the Cendence and I accidentally clicked it , thus killing the lights.   This happened a few times until I realized what was happening.

I removed the custom button setting and everything has been fine since.

I hope this helps..
Greg
2018-1-12
Use props
focus01
lvl.1

Canada

I had the same problem and I followed your instructions and it works. Thank you very much. However I never touched the option...

marie
2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules