Lightbridge and ATEM Television Studio
2222 9 2015-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stedifranco
New

Italy

We want to use the DJI Lightbridge as a live camera feed.

Does the Lightbridge works fine with the Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio switcher model? Which resolutions are supported?
Do you ever tried the Lightbridge in urban environments? How far can it get in that kind of situation?
Thanks.
2015-4-21
Use props
joe.montalto13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1686007 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wish someone would answer this!!! I want to use Light Bridge as my wireless solutions for live broadcasting events.
2015-5-29
Use props
thientv
New

Vietnam

This issue is too easy.
2015-6-16
Use props
robotnixx
New

Russia

Did anyone use the lightbridge output to the switcher for the broadcast events? Is it possible? Thank you!
2015-6-16
Use props
stedifranco
New

Italy

If that's too easy why I still didn't get any answer?
I know that sounds like a dumb question for someone who already owns a Lightbridge but I could't find any clear documentation by serching on the internet.
2015-8-11
Use props
neil_morehouse
lvl.1

Canada

this forum sucks my friend! if your not asking about the most recent issues or extremely complex configurations these guys don't have time for you!
2015-8-11
Use props
youzq
lvl.2
Hong Kong

the lightbridge can output up to 1080p60  video, but the problem is whether the format is compatible with the device you used. seems your device is very professional and expensive, they may have test the normal tv monitor but not this one. you need to test by yourself. but i heard some one use lb for live broadcast.
2015-8-14
Use props
thientv
New

Vietnam

stedifranco Posted at 2015-8-11 23:11
If that's too easy why I still didn't get any answer?
I know that sounds like a dumb question f ...

Stedifranco. You can contact and ask questions on this issue through my mail address . I do not want to give solutions to the forum through which to seek measures DJI carrier lock signal code .  
Mail to: thientv@gmail.com
2015-12-29
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

bit old now, but yes, I have used one into an ATEM system........ I used a HDMI to SDI converter to standardise the output with everything else we input into it, but you could put it into the HDMI channel on input 1 I guess......
2016-1-30
Use props
nilgarcia0
New

Spain

I tried the DJI Lightbridge 1 with no success on ATEM TVS via HDMI.
2016-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules