IFM inop in normal flight mode
467 7 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom Swope
lvl.2
United States

For some reason ifm features are not available if  normal flying mode is chosen. They are available when in beginner mode only. The program icon on the left of the screen to get into the menu disappears when beginners mode is exited.  I have checked all preferences in p mode and it is not in sport mode.
In beginner mode the gesture feature works but not the other programs. Should the app be deleted and then reloaded or am I missing something?
2018-1-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes reinstall the app, and make sure to enable multiple flight modes.
2018-1-4
Use props
Tom Swope
lvl.2
United States

Thanks, Will try and post the results.
2018-1-4
Use props
Tom Swope
lvl.2
United States

Reinstalled the app. Same problem. Also video acting weird , pixelating and delayed.  Bought this a few weeks ago and the first week it all worked well.
2018-1-4
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

So you've gone into camera settings and 'enable flight modes'?
2018-1-4
Use props
Tom Swope
lvl.2
United States

The settings are not cooperating. Even the slider to sport mode is inop.
2018-1-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Go to general settings and ensure you have enable multiple flight modes activated... No, you don’t need to reinstall the app. All of this is in the manual - sit down with a cup of coffee and read it before you crash the thing!
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Tom, I saw your another post, it seems the issue is resolved, right? That's great. But how about the video transmission, does it also work well now? If it is not, please try to change another connecting cable, remember to remove the left cable first, check the HD and choose a good range, or try in another place with less interference. Reinstallation might help, but since you have reinstalled so many times, may I know the mobile device you are using? Please refer to the recommended list, the transmission might not work well when the device is not compatible with DJI GO 4. Try another mobile device if necessary. Thanks. devide support list.png
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules