How to update personal info on DJI Forum
1308 4 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wetordry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8589 ft
United States

Any tips on how to upate your personal page on this forum? I know how to change my pic and screen name, but thats about all i can figure out.  It also shows that I am from Canada on all my posts, but I am actually from the US.   Anyone know how to change this?
2018-1-4
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to my problem, when at home it shows Canada and when at work it shows US and I am actually from Reno,NV.  No way to change.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Sorry that I miss the words. Please note that info of country can not be changed in setting. Did you use the local Internet? It is based on the IP address. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-4
Use props
wetordry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8589 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-4 18:18
Hi, sir. Please enter personal homepage at the upper right corner and then go to the setting. You can change your pic and screen name there. Thanks for your support.

Thanks Elektra, however I am looking on how to change other settings.  i know how to add/change screen name and picture.
2018-1-4
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73018 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-4 18:18
Hi, sir. Please enter personal homepage at the upper right corner and then go to the setting. You can change your pic and screen name there. Thanks for your support.

A perfect example of how these people do not listen to anything you say.
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules