whats the status of my case?
735063 735063 2018-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 696247 ft
United States

The drone vibrates badly on hover and it will not connect to dji go app.
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

There was also a bunch of screws in the box and they were just thrown in the box...  The repair center is the whole of the problem.
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Hello?   ..........
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-21 19:31
There was also a bunch of screws in the box and they were just thrown in the box...  The repair center is the whole of the problem.

May I have the video of the bad vibration, the drone was swapped, there should not have the screws, may I have the picture of a bunch of screws? Thank you very much.
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Yes but what good is that going to do me? I have done so much already. And received nothing but drama. They are refusing my calls now and hanging up again. The guy that did the swap out did the screws and lied about the extra battery. Why do you let them get away with this?
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Well? Your awfully quiet now.
20180121_234100.jpg
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

The box was rattling arou d like a bix of rocks when ups handed it to me. This is no accident. They think it is funny.   So. What about reparations fir the racist comments and all the attempted theft of $260?    Well?   Do even try to say I'm scheduled for a call back. They are the ones doing all this. Well?
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Well. I did as all you guys demanded.I got screwed royally. Drone still won't connect to the app.   Says not connected. I tried e everything .  same old cheap.
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-21 20:49
Well. I did as all you guys demanded.I got screwed royally. Drone still won't connect to the app.   Says not connected. I tried e everything .  same old cheap.

Thanks for the picture, this is not the online chat and I'm sorry that I'm unable to reply your post once immediately you updated.
Now it is not the working hours for local support, sorry that you got hung up.
Did our supervisor promise an extra battery before?
Can your RC control the aircraft? What is the color of RC indicator?
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Yes. But he didn't send it.you don't answer anything I ask. You only ask more questions.  Yes the remote controls the drone. The vibration seems periodic. The drone will only climb 20 feet in any mode.   What version of firmware does it have?  I asked about what firmware before it was sent to me. No one answers. What is wrong with you people? The guy who called me Friday said the drone I sent him belongs to dji. Then hung up on me. What is going on? I have a pending law suit ... I may be done wasting my time here. Dji is a horrible company.
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Well?  What now? Be patient and wait right?
2018-1-22
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Any reply at all? I got a call back by t on Friday from the repair center and he hung up on me.  What now?
2018-1-22
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Well now they want me to send it in again.
2018-1-22
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Well whats going on now.
2018-1-22
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Any reply at all? I got a call back by t on Friday from the repair center and he hung up on me.  What now?hung up on several more times today.
2018-1-22
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

Well no reply at all huh?
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We are support from China and we apologize for the late response because of the time difference, your frustration has been escalated to our supervisor again, we will have someone to contact you very soon, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-22
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

All they do is hang up on me. 4 times today alone.the managers you are escalating this to are the ones doing it. Both managers at the repair center are doing it. So what have you done about this? They were supposed to call again today. No call. What are we going to do about this?
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-22 19:59
All they do is hang up on me. 4 times today alone.the managers you are escalating this to are the ones doing it. Both managers at the repair center are doing it. So what have you done about this? They were supposed to call again today. No call. What are we going to do about this?

Now your case is followed up by supervisor support, they are from another department and will take care of your complaint, there should be someone to contact you about the further resolution very soon in working hours, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-22
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

They just hang up Mindy. The supervisors are the problem. Once again. What about Dji promising me multiple times that they would make up for all they have done? They are not doing anything.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-22 22:32
They just hang up Mindy. The supervisors are the problem. Once again. What about Dji promising me multiple times that they would make up for all they have done? They are not doing anything.

I just checked the case, our supervisor has reached out you and the SD card and battery have been shipped out with expedited shipping. Please let us know when you receive them, thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6 Posted at 2018-1-22 22:32
They just hang up Mindy. The supervisors are the problem. Once again. What about Dji promising me multiple times that they would make up for all they have done? They are not doing anything.

I just checked the case, our supervisor has reached out you and the SD card and battery have been shipped out with expedited shipping. Please let us know when you receive them, thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6
lvl.3
United States

I did get them. Thank you very much Mindy and all at dji!  
2018-1-24
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Ok. The bad shaking causes the craft to lose control and toilet bowl spin. The final is crooked and the remote won't link to anything. I refuse to call customer support anymore because of all their bad behavior over the 2 months It took to deal with them and their attempted fraud. I reported the bad shaking of the drone the first time I flew it the day after I received it back from dji repair center. They sent me back a different drone that is obviously in way worse condition than my new drone. What can I do?  I can see damage to the landing gear where they pryed the leg open to replace the ribbon connector.The drone also will not connect to any dji suggested device at all. And yes The firmware is updated.  What should I do? I will post a video of the scrappy workmanship and the drone damage caused by dji. The repair invoice said it was tested. They did not test anything. What do I have to do to get a new p3p.? I did what you asked for 2 months and got ripped off. I'm waiting.
2018-2-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Well?what should I do?
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 2018-2-9 19:40
Ok. The bad shaking causes the craft to lose control and toilet bowl spin. The final is crooked and the remote won't link to anything. I refuse to call customer support anymore because of all their bad behavior over the 2 months It took to deal with them and their attempted fraud. I reported the bad shaking of the drone the first time I flew it the day after I received it back from dji repair center. They sent me back a different drone that is obviously in way worse condition than my new drone. What can I do?  I can see damage to the landing gear where they pryed the leg open to replace the ribbon connector.The drone also will not connect to any dji suggested device at all. And yes The firmware is updated.  What should I do? I will post a video of the scrappy workmanship and the drone damage caused by dji. The repair invoice said it was tested. They did not test anything. What do I have to do to get a new p3p.? I did what you asked for 2 months and got ripped off. I'm waiting.

I am sorry for the difficulties that you've been experiencing. Just to verify, the issue is that the drone is damaged when you received it, and it is shaking when flying, the RC can't connect to the mobile device, right?
For the first issue, could you please provide me with some pictures for reference?
For the connecting issue, may I know which mobile device you are using? If it is possible, please kindly provide me with the screenshot of the app so I can check.
For the shaking issue, please check the following steps:
1. If the propellers are damaged, change them when necessary;
2. Fly in P mode with good GPS environment, avoid flying when there is a strong wind and much interference around;
3. Calibrate the IMU and compass.
See if it helps.
2018-2-9
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Nothing helped. All new props.there is damage to the body of the drone from the repair center prying it open and missing screws. Also the gimal is crooked.
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

I'm using all I phones from 3 to 6s. Will not connect. Period. That was the original reason I sent it in 2 months ago. They said they tested it but obviously they didn't test anything. It will hover then too late bowl out of control. They sent me my original rc back. I'm guessing that is the problem. Nothing will calibrate and no phone on earth will connect.
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Once again they want me to send it in. The same old song and dance for horrible service. Thank you again Mindy for your help. You helped me when no one else would. I think I don't want to go through all of the same things again. It is not worth it to any customer for any reason to have to go through what I have already went through. And another month or 2 of shut up and wait. Just to get another garbage used drone mailed back to me. To much dishonesty on the part of the dji repair center. It took 2 weeks to get my ad card replaced. Now they are keeping customers personal property. Any suggestions as to what I should do? Should I just chuck the junk drone in a dump and go about my life?
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Catching them trying to defraud me of$260 keeps me from ever trusting dji ever again. And millions of other potential customers.
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Any suggestions?
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Can I get the shipping label emailed in odd form again? Thank you. Let the nightmare begin again huh?
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Pdf former form.
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Well? No reply?
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Well? Nothing but lies for over a month. I was sent damaged and see give drone. Racist remarks towards me and I had to wait a week for my ad card to be mailed back to me. And I did get the battery but the drone is unsafe to fly. There are hundreds of the same thing on YouTube. Do you guys ever type in Shi customer service in you tube?. Mindy. If you are really from headquarters as you say you are, why don't you deal with the problem?  Why? They attempted to rip me off. What about the invoice for $260 for a drone that had never been flown?   Don't just ignore my questions please answer them.
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

????????????
2018-2-14
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

https://youtu.be/0_rJJnz6hIU
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

The supervisor never reached out to me. More dji lies.
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-15 18:58
Sir, we do appreciate your patience, the package was received on 11, Jan, and has been shipped out on 16, Jan, please note weekend will not be included, we have do our best to escalate the case, now the tracking number has been generated and we are also waiting for the update in UPS website.
Hope your kind understanding.

Mindy..... What do I have to do to get the drone replaced? That is what i asked for when sending in a brand new drone. I got back used bad damaged parts and a box of screws.   What do i have to do?
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 2018-2-16 13:48
Mindy..... What do I have to do to get the drone replaced? That is what i asked for when sending in a brand new drone. I got back used bad damaged parts and a box of screws.   What do i have to do?

Sorry for the late response due to the holiday. I've read your new post and replied you: https://forum.dji.com/thread-135608-1-1.html, please keep us updated there, thanks for cooperation!
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules