Still no iPhone X support on older DJI Go app
549 4 2018-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danny2041
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257352 ft
United Kingdom

Is there any news on an update for the older dji go app? Dji go 4 was updated 3 days ago.
2018-1-5
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

It took almost a year for DJI to have Galaxy 8 to be included in compatibility list. So you may have to be patience. On the other hand, I wish DJI to co operate/take part in Apple and Samsung new phone development in order to ensure their phones are compatible right out of bat. They are the leaders in popularity and technology in the mobile phone field afterall.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Danny, at the moment, iPhone 7 has been compatible with some products but not all, our engineers are still working on it, we appreciate your patience and please wait for the APP future release.
2018-1-6
Use props
EnvisionMedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198163 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-6 01:33
Hi Danny, at the moment, iPhone 7 has been compatible with some products but not all, our engineers are still working on it, we appreciate your patience and please wait for the APP future release.

I have major issues on iPhone X and iPhone 8+ after updating the drone and controller. Sony Z5 Android has no issues
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

EnvisionMedia Posted at 2018-1-6 01:51
I have major issues on iPhone X and iPhone 8+ after updating the drone and controller. Sony Z5 Android has no issues

May I know what issues you are having? More details would be appreciated.
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules