Video Editing
949 7 2018-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansadec16c2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18743 ft
United States

Does anyone know of a good video editing software that doesn’t cost a fortune? Something fairly easy to use cause I am getting old!!!
2018-1-6
Use props
Newbiesparker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13245 ft
United Kingdom

depends on OS but I've started using iMovie - free with MAC and there's some great tutorials on youtube by a guy called David A. Cox.  I thought i'd try it to see if I got into it and then look at paying for something a bit later on.
2018-1-6
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

Adobe makes Premiere Elements which is a top notch inexpensive editor. It is also can be purchased as a bundle with Photoshop elements.

Sidd
2018-1-6
Use props
fansadec16c2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18743 ft
United States

Thanks for the input!!!
2018-1-6
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

If you're using an iOS device, iMovie can work well. I've been using LumaFusion ($20) and it is quite good.  I like how easy it is to bring in my clips, edit them, do color correction/etc., and then export to a standalone movie or send to social media.  All from within LumaFusion.  I watched a few YouTube reviews of LumaFusion before spending the money on it.  Have been very happy with my decision.  Oh, I'm using it on an iPad Air 2.  Haven't tried it on an iPhone or smaller screen iPad Mini.
2018-1-6
Use props
Set Username
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1476798 ft
Ireland

Just started using CyberLink Power Director 16 today. First time using a video editor. Easy enough to get going.
2018-1-6
Use props
_pk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 696 ft
Poland

DaVinci Resolve is for free and is very powerful, though it requires some experience.
2018-1-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

I would also recommend DaVinci Resolve. Not too hard to get you started BUT more importantly it's proper video editing software so you'll learn how to do things in a "state of the art" way.
Also, there is gazillion of tutorials for using it all over the YouTube.
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules