Fpv HUB/Anti interference board wiring
1565 8 2015-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mathias_mc
lvl.1

Norway

Hey.
Just installed my fpv setup, but i removed the anti interference board since i thought i didnt need it.
Just read up on it and now i want to install it aswell.
I want to install the anti board inside the phantom, but the cables are not long enough to reach from the gimbal, inside to the board, from inside and out to the hub. Is it possible to go gimbal -> HUB-> Anti -> Phantom? If the "gimbal in" and "phantom in" on the hub is just an extension i would think that its possible to connect the anti board on the other side of the hub?
2015-4-21
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

In the instructions DJI recommend you do not install the Hub inside the Phantom. I think this also applies to the anti-interference board.

With mine the Hub is mounted behind the Gimbal and the Hub behind that.

There is a cable you can get on Amazon that eliminates the Hub and allows you install everything inside (except Transmitter and Anti-Interference).

Hub and Anti

Hub and Anti
2015-4-21
Use props
mathias_mc
lvl.1

Norway

okey, thanks!
Ive installed the hub outside, but the anti board has two holes in it and fits perfect inside the phantom,thats why I'm wondering.

2015-4-21
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

mathias_mc@hotm Posted at 2015-4-22 08:07
okey, thanks!

But the anti board has to holes in it and fits perfect inside the phantom, thats why  ...

There have been some who have installed the Hub inside but I am not sure about the Anti. There are a few threads on here about this.

Yug
2015-4-21
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

mathias_mc@hotm Posted at 2015-4-22 08:07
okey, thanks!
Ive installed the hub outside, but the anti board has two holes in it and fits perfect ...

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en
2015-4-21
Use props
mathias_mc
lvl.1

Norway

Thank you Yug.
But my question is actually if its possible to connect from gimbal -> HUB -> Anti -> Phantom or if it needs to go through the anti board straight from the gimbal and then to the hub?
2015-4-21
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

mathias_mc@hotm Posted at 2015-4-22 08:18
Thank you Yug.
But my question is actually if its possible to connect from gimbal -> HUB -> Anti ->  ...

I believe this is the only way and this is how mine is connected and works.....

Gimbal to Anti to Hub.

Whether the other way would work I don't know. Maybe someone can answer that but it may take a little while.

Yug
2015-4-21
Use props
tonyray955
lvl.3

United States

I put the everything inside the anti interference board and the IOSD mini the only thing outside is the transmitter. I put the  anti interference board right where the picture shows also I don't use the hub.
2015-4-21
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

tonyray955 Posted at 2015-4-22 11:38
I put the everything inside the anti interference board and the IOSD mini the only thing outside is  ...

Yes I must admit I would not have used the Hub if I had known about the alternative cable/s. DJI's recommendation not to put the Hub inside relates to shorting out of the bare metal etc. If you have been diligent not to let this happen it should be o.k.

Yug
2015-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules