Go4 App can't read bar code off Spark case
962 3 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kamillean
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28123 ft
United States

I'm brand new to the Spark, and have too many questions already....First being the GO4 app. After multiple tries of getting the App and discovering I had to allow
permission for that, I'm now to the point where I'm trying to "Activate the Aircraft" when the QRR code scan fails (don't know why it fails, very clear barcode in the window).
So I followed the instructions after the failure, and don't see any WiFi connections relative to the Spark at all.........This was a flymore package deal, so I assume the Spark and controller already know each other....so I've read.   I really wanted to do an indoor test flight without the phone, just the controller......not getting that figured out either.......is there any tutorial or YouTube video showing how the heck to get a new Spark going ?
2018-1-7
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Okay, first the QR Code never works.  Second the Fly More already has the RC linked to the AC. 3rd you now need to link your tablet/phone to the RC Wifi.  4th and most important and Indoor Test Flight ins NOT advisable!
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. I would recommend you activate your spark through DJI GO 4. Here is the video:
2018-1-8
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

Why don’t you put a note in the package, telling people that the qr code does not work?
That would safe some frustration for new users.
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules