Zenmuse x7 - D-Log settings
4073 4 2018-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1AJ24vH
lvl.1
United States

I am a new to the world of drones and DJI so this is a newbie question:I have an Inspire 2 and the new Zenmuse X7 and the DJI Go 4 app on the controller. I also purchased the Apple ProRes codec for my video stuff. My question is: How in the world do I get to the settings that would allow me to set the D-Log as the color style. I did research and found out that I have to get in the camera shooting menu and look for the color submenu. However when I fire up my controller and the drone this camera menu is mysteriously missing.
I hope someone can point me in the right direction so I can find that D-Log setting
Thank you
2018-1-7
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

For the Phantom4 series, Mavic Pro series, & Spark, the DJI GO4 app uses the device settings area on the right edge of the controller display as described in the DJI online manual for the DJI GO4 app that can be reviewed here -> Click here to review the GO4 Manual and select Camera Settings...

However, with the Inspire 2 having both an SD Card and SSD, DJI added and second row of camera and recording capacity below the main GO4 header. Thus for the Inspire 2, you need to tap/press the SSD capacity area on the screen to open Video/Photo Settings [Blue Rectangle below]:
ans3.png

See 2:11 and forward of the below video from DJI Support:

Also take a look at this Forum Post -> D-Log Post by Barry Goyette

2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, sorry for the late response, please kindly find D-Log in EI Mode in Video/Picture Settings.
2018-1-11
Use props
Hena
lvl.1
Finland

What exactly is EI MODE.?  Please give full explanation.
2018-4-6
Use props
Gary83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463625 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi Mindy, why is it not possible to use AUTO with the DLOG in El Mode? I am just starting on this camera and didn't want to worry too much about the Manuel settings ! or am I missing something ! Thank you
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules